Bundy
eartotheground
Lee
Booney
Admin
25 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tracking your Team - Port Adelaide - Page 4 Empty Re: Tracking your Team - Port Adelaide

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 am

Don't push it, mate Very Happy Wink
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Tracking your Team - Port Adelaide - Page 4 Empty Re: Tracking your Team - Port Adelaide

Post by testy Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Booney wrote:
redandblack wrote:On that point, to be fair, I would think he was.

There is a transfer fee, though, and Sturt may not have wanted to pay it.

South would have been next, but it's so close to the start of the season and they have a very strong midfield, so how could they guarantee him a spot?

The Power obviously knew in advance that he would be guaranteed a midfield spot in Round 1 with the Magpies.

Cool

If he is fit and released by the Power, of course. Smile

How bad must there midfield be if he is going to slot on in--He is a B Grader with a string of injuries behind him.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Should be no reason to be upset with losing him then, yes?
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Booney wrote:Should be no reason to be upset with losing him then, yes?

Couldn't give a toss at loosing him, just where he ended up, power failure's B Grade.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:05 pm

So you're not upset with losing him, something that does effect you.

But it upsets you where he ended up, something that doesn't effect you.

One should consider their own club before claiming another is a failure. Unless of course you have a cracking sense of humour. Very Happy
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Booney wrote:So you're not upset with losing him, something that does effect you.

One should consider their own club before claiming another is a failure. Unless of course you have a cracking sense of humour. Very Happy

As I said before and obviously its not sinking in No , I,m not upset, your words not mine, I wouldn't have expected anything less from those backstabbing mercenaries from wayback. Tracking your Team - Port Adelaide - Page 4 169538438
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:11 pm

"Backstabbing mercenaries"....I cant speak for the people involved with that at the time, me, I was only 15 and had nothing to do with the AFL bid of 1989. I think it's a bit rough for some Neville Nobody to call people such things, you'd have to harbour some serious anger towards someone and probably know them personally to be truly able to call someone such a thing.

I am old enough to remember the good times that we were having and then had through the 90's and all the way to the AFL Premiership. They're great fun they are, winning premierships. I dont expect you to understand, but I can see you've got a great imagination so you'll be able to conjure something up. Very Happy
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Now, now boys. let's stay friends Cool

Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:22 pm

We're friends mate, no problems. I just feel for the people referred to as "backstabbing mercenaries"....ouch. Wink
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:44 pm

You think that was bad Shocked

That's mild compared to your disgracefully accurate reference to our lack of premierships, you backstabbing mercenary Wink
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Booney wrote:We're friends mate, no problems. I just feel for the people referred to as "backstabbing mercenaries"....ouch. Wink

No I don't know them personally and don't see what that has any thing to do with what happened when you were a mere lad of 15, I also feel for people who are in denial, I am a lot older and do remember the upheaval that it caused and won't get into any name calling (very immature) but it has left a lasting feeling of betrayal by a club that was 1 tenth of the SANFL.

Other than that Booney I wish you well.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 am

Thanks mate. I wish you well too.....I just hope my team beats yours. Smile
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by testy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Just letting you Port people know Robbie Gray played half a game for the Bloods last night, his first run since his knee injury and as you would expect it was just about getting through unscathed, most of the power players and coaches were there just to watch how he went, I was most impressed, and thats hard to say. Tracking your Team - Port Adelaide - Page 4 169538438
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm

testy wrote:Just letting you Port people know Robbie Gray played half a game for the Bloods last night, his first run since his knee injury and as you would expect it was just about getting through unscathed, most of the power players and coaches were there just to watch how he went, I was most impressed, and thats hard to say. Tracking your Team - Port Adelaide - Page 4 169538438

that's because they care about the players welfare Wink
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:52 pm

He was good with his hands but was ordinary by foot IMO.
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 am

Millsy wrote:
Booney wrote:So you're not upset with losing him, something that does effect you.
Mate I think you need to calm down booney.
I'm a port man and I'll concede we have rorted the system.
If newton went to bottom club sturt who would care ???

Calm down? I/we got called backstabbing mercenaries.....not sure about you, but I dont take that kind of comment lying down.

As for rorting the system, you can see it how you like.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:38 am

Is it a concern to you that Port AFL are able to say that Port MAgpies must play him in the midfield, regardless of form or merit?
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 am

*sigh*

Looks like the Magpies will have the services of Brett Ebert for most of the year, along with Graham Johncock ( who appears to be slightly on the outer at Adelaide ) and throw Slattery into the midfield mix with Summerton there is a pretty high quality midfield to go around.

Hopefully the skipper and Cockshell can give them first use of the ball and give our forward half, which should include John Butcher if he doesn't fit into the Power front half, a good look at scoring.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Booney Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 am

If the Power are concerned, as they should be, about his development, why on Earth would they send him to Unley?

Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:25 am

Dont think you will have Johncock Booney
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 am

I dont see him playing all year in Adelaides side Brodlach.

Do you think he will play forward or back?
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Because he can play both, he makes the ideal interchange player or sub. I think he will start forward this friday night.
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:42 pm

I think he is on the outer at West Lakes.

I expect him to play more for the Magpies than the Crows.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next