UncleHuey
Paul
Admin
mickyj
br
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Lachyryan Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 am

I've just had a conversation with a mate about that Scrappy. He thinks not. I'm unsure. I'd be happy for a player who plays most games and misses out through injury to get one I think.
Lachyryan
Lachyryan

Back to top Go down

2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Booney Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:13 am

Bundy wrote:TWIT i wanted the last say.Don't respond.

Ok, I won't. Laughing

I agree Lee and again, well done, the club recognizing your years of unwavering volunteering is due recognition to you.

Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:25 am

Lachyryan wrote:I've just had a conversation with a mate about that Scrappy. He thinks not. I'm unsure. I'd be happy for a player who plays most games and misses out through injury to get one I think.

Sorry Lachyryan
I deleted my post

I had posted
Should premiership medals be given to the players that played during the season but didnt make the 21 on GF day ?
Those players probably deserve recognition, and perhaps a medal, as it is a team sport
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachyryan Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:36 am

Scrappy wrote:
Lachyryan wrote:I've just had a conversation with a mate about that Scrappy. He thinks not. I'm unsure. I'd be happy for a player who plays most games and misses out through injury to get one I think.

Sorry Lachyryan
I deleted my post

I had posted
Should premiership medals be given to the players that played during the season but didnt make the 21 on GF day ?
Those players probably deserve recognition, and perhaps a medal, as it is a team sport

Cheers, no worries. Happy for admin to delete. Prob best to end the discussion.
Lachyryan
Lachyryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:43 am

Lachyryan wrote:Who got premiership medals aside from officials? I hope if they were handing out spares that Jimmy Ezard got one.
Aaron Anderson and Nick Homburg
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:45 am

Bundy wrote:Trust me enjoyed it immensely Sunday night on the oval,with my fellow wolfpackers.2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide - Page 5 20150911
sorry I was to busy in the premiership dinner
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachyryan Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Thiele wrote:
Lachyryan wrote:Who got premiership medals aside from officials? I hope if they were handing out spares that Jimmy Ezard got one.
Aaron Anderson and Nick Homburg
Cheers Thiele. Deserved recipients.
Lachyryan
Lachyryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:18 pm

At one stage deep in the last quarter it was going to be something unique
West AdeLeeaide had a series of about 12 kicks in a row where they just possessed the ball in the Eagles forward line passing from player to player

Just before this sequence of 12 kicks in time on, had it not happened , West Adelaide may have ended up with more handballs than kicks for the entire match in a Grand Final

The stats from the SANFL football site has
West
188 kicks
183 handballs

It was something like
170 kicks
179 handballs
Just b4 they kicked to each other 12 times
After the 12 kicks there was a sequence of about 6 more kicks and 4 more handballs

Imagine a Grand Final win with more kicks than handballs , and it almost happened
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Scrappy wrote:At one stage deep in the last quarter it was going to be something unique
West AdeLeeaide had a series of about 12 kicks in a row where they just possessed the ball in the Eagles forward line passing from player to player

Just before this sequence of 12 kicks in time on, had it not happened , West Adelaide may have ended up with more handballs than kicks for the entire match in a Grand Final

The stats from the SANFL football site has
West
188 kicks
183 handballs

It was something like
170 kicks
179 handballs
Just b4 they kicked to each other 12 times
After the 12 kicks there was a sequence of about 6 more kicks and 4 more handballs

Imagine a Grand Final win with more kicks than handballs , and it almost happened

that's because of instead of sitting back they took the game on & it paid big, no huge dividends as you are well aware of
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5