57 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rumour File - Page 39 Empty Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:48 pm

waddayamean wrote:
mickyj wrote:
waddayamean wrote:Matthew Jaensch is possibly who you mean . Sturt have not recruited 1 player yet so unsure your reference to the salary cap is anywhere near accurate. As I think of it they are the only club who haven't breached it I think.

Well waddayamean I'm getting told that Sturt have reached the Cap for 2017 by more than one SANFL fan .
And the mail online is Jaensch wants back into the SANFL and the Cap will or should stop him being at Sturt ive been told that by a couple of people.

And Reed delisted Geelong player ex sturt junior . I have no idea anything about how he plays or  what position he plays if not drafted wants back into the SANFL . Again Ive been told hes been to other SANFL teams .
Jaensch I have no idea who he has spoken to .
Reed Ive been told of one SANFL team he has spoken to and i saw who posted i havent heard he spoke to west .

Still waiting on names of ex afl players names going back to the SANFL but not their original teams no one has mentioned names .
Excluding
Butcher
Jaensch
Reed

With Brodie Martin gone as well ? Going on that they must have been over last year .

Never in my posts did i say sturt were over the Cap last year you must know something if your writing they were . i have not posted that you just did.
I repeat this is the rumour file i was told by fans that Sturt were at the 2017 Cap already read into that i am talking about 2017 .
As was told to me Jaensch wants back into the SANFL but may not be at sturt .
And was told to me by two more fans and the name was posted on here for Reed by another member Reed.
One fan like myself had no idea of Reed but both said if not redrafted will be back in the SANFL but due to the 2017 may not be at sturt .

And i will repeat i never ever said that sturt were over the 2016 cap that was not me .
I have seen on the net even with all the players big names and seconds gone from oval ave other teams fans were saying the Eagles are over the Cap with 14 i think players gone go figure .
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:11 pm

waddayamean wrote:Ok , how about insinuating it then ?

Micky, before you post make sure you re read it and have a think about if others can understand it. Sorry but most your posts make no sense.

ok what do you not understand .

the talk im hearing from SANFL fans is sturt has reached the 2017 salary cap .waddayamean what do you not undertsand.

waddayamean I am getting SANFL fans saying to me that Jaensch wishes to return to the SANFL but Sturt have reached the Cap for 2017 . If he returns to the SANFL in 2017 he may not be playing for sturt waddayamean what do you not undertsand in that statement .
waddayamean i am hearing that Reed ex sturt junior delisted by Geelong if not redrafted . He wishes back into the SANFL but the Cap for 2017 may halt him from returning to sturt . I have heard of one SANFL league team he has spoken with .

Now i have never said Sturt were over the 2016 cap .
waddayamean now what have i said that you can not understand in this post
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Makes sense to me, micky.

What can be forgotten is that players's contracts are often renewed annualy and provision often has to be made for increases for some players.

Read is a young ruckman who didn't play at all last year through injury. He's a ruckman though and ruckmen are always in demand.

His transfer fee would be $25K, so only 2 or 3 clubs could pay that & 2 of those are OK for rucks.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Eddy & Irra to be drafted tomorrow to Port Adelaide in the rookie draft.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Lee wrote:Makes sense to me, micky.

What can be forgotten is that players's contracts are often renewed annualy and provision often has to be made for increases for some players.

Read is a young ruckman who didn't play at all last year through injury.  He's a ruckman though and ruckmen are always in demand.

His transfer fee would be $25K, so only 2 or 3 clubs could pay that & 2 of those are OK for rucks.

Thank you lee .
I say this if waddayamean doesn't understand perhaps someone smarter than myself could explain it to him .
Lee has stated Read is a young Ruck man and i have stated i have heard he has spoken with one other Club besides Sturt,
This is then the third player EX AFL ruckman this SANFL side has spoken to . And none of these EX AFL Ruckman have played football for this SANFL club.

waddayamean if you do not understand my last two posts tell us please .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:02 pm

waddayamean wrote:No I won't bother . I actually think most on here would say your posts are confusing but don't say it as they are concerned about being "on the out".
They, like me, would have to know what being "on the out" means before they could be concerned about it.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Millsie89 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:18 am

I've got to be honest, I don't know why people post so much innuendo on here rather than just posting things that they've heard or read.

Isn't that the whole point of this forum and to a larger extent, the Internet? To share information!

If people have heard of players talking to other clubs, or clubs potentially recruiting players, just post it!!

Otherwise stop wasting all of our times and DON'T post it!
Millsie89
Millsie89

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:07 am

Waddayamean, it would be appreciated if you would address the thread subject rather than attacking the poster.

We allow some leeway in the normal to and fro between posters, but you appear to make a regular habit of it.

We won't be arguing the point, just heed the warning, please.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Millsie89 wrote:I've got to be honest, I don't know why people post so much innuendo on here rather than just posting things that they've heard or read.

Isn't that the whole point of this forum and to a larger extent, the Internet? To share information!

If people have heard of players talking to other clubs, or clubs potentially recruiting players, just post it!!

I agree with this proposal
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Millsie89 wrote:I've got to be honest, I don't know why people post so much innuendo on here rather than just posting things that they've heard or read.

I disagree. Often people can't post all that they know. I'd rather they post what they can. Some people will be able to work out the whole story, some won't, but that's no reason not to post it.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Millsie89 Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:

I disagree. Often people can't post all that they know. I'd rather they post what they can. Some people will be able to work out the whole story, some won't, but that's no reason  not to post it.

Yes and no. I'd be happy if people posted rumours about players in this thread given this is the 'rumour thread.' But if people wind up being wrong, no one is going to hold it against the poster!
Millsie89
Millsie89

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:55 pm

My apologies for a late reply i had a phone call and spent most of the day with my solicitor and barrister for my industrial court case which is now pushed back from monday .
I think you have missed this topic its called Rumour file . If any of my posts have angered you why did you not bring this up earlier why did you wait until Sturt was mentioned .
One of my posts mentioned Butcher it was here its been all over SA Footy its been on fans of the SANFL on facebook .
You never said a word when butcher was mentioned
And it was highlighted what central fans posted on their forum .
Whats the difference none except its not sturt .

So sturt what i posted i have been told its come from a high up at a SANFL club .
I did say i would not post the names of former AFL players delisted that have been spoken to by one SANFL club it wasnt Read at that stage .
His name was written on this forum by a West Adelaide fan . Why didnt you reply to his post.
Once that name was written here on talking footy it was told to me of one SANFL Club Reed has spoken to , I had no idea who he was and what position he played i do know now .
Jeansch is another one that was told to me after his name i think appeared online may have been on fans of the sanfl or here or somewhere online . He is one i do not know who he has spoken to except the person who passed on the info said he may not play for sturt . due to the 2017 Cap.

Now this is a rumour file if i have posted wrong ADmin will tell me .
And you should have reacted to all posts the way you reacted to mine instead you waited until Sturt was mentioned .
Honestly if you dont like rumour files why read them .
Again this is a rumour file thread if admin delete thread so be it but really to post on here do not post why read them if it upsets you . And why does only sturt upset you seeing butchers name has been on the rumour file all over every forum and you never complained either its a sturt issue you dont like or its the entire topic .
if its the topic dont read
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Millsie89 Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:41 pm

mickyj wrote:

My apologies for a late reply i had a phone call and spent most of the day with my solicitor and barrister for my industrial court case which is now pushed back from monday .
I think you have missed this topic its called Rumour file . If any of my posts have angered you why did you not bring this up earlier why did you wait until Sturt was mentioned .
One of my posts mentioned Butcher it was here its been all over SA Footy its been on fans of the SANFL on facebook .

So sturt what i posted i have been told its come from a high up at a SANFL club .
I did say i would not post the names of former AFL players delisted that have been spoken to by one SANFL club it wasnt Read at that stage .
His name was written on this forum by a West Adelaide fan . Why didnt you reply to his post.
Once that name was written here on talking footy it was told to me of one SANFL Club Reed has spoken to , I had no idea who he was and what position he played i do know now .
Jeansch is another one that was told to me after his name i think appeared online may have been on fans of the sanfl or here or somewhere online . He is one i do not know who he has spoken to except the person who passed on the info said he may not play for sturt . due to the 2017 Cap.

And you should have reacted to all posts the way you reacted to mine instead you waited until Sturt was mentioned .
Again this is a rumour file thread if admin delete thread so be it but really to post on here do not post why read them if it upsets you . And why does only sturt upset you seeing butchers name has been on the rumour file all over every forum and you never complained either its a sturt issue you dont like or its the entire topic .

Micky my post wasn't directed at you at all as I fully understood what you said and appreciate that you've shared what you have heard. So I apologise if you felt I was attacking you at all. But what you have posted is exactly the point of this thread! (Although I don't understand how Sturt could be close to or over the salary cap given there's plenty of youth in the team and now Brodie Martin and Lienert departing).

My gripe is with people who post things such as: "Which club is speaking to a recently delisted AFL player?".....Something completely vague, with no substance at all.
Millsie89
Millsie89

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Millsie89 wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Micky my post wasn't directed at you at all as I fully understood what you said and appreciate that you've shared what you have heard. So I apologise if you felt I was attacking you at all. But what you have posted is exactly the point of this thread! (Although I don't understand how Sturt could be close to or over the salary cap given there's plenty of youth in the team and now Brodie Martin and Lienert departing).

My gripe is with people who post things such as: "Which club is speaking to a recently delisted AFL player?".....Something completely vague, with no substance at all.

OK mate no worries
i am guilty of saying afl players delisted once again its been dont mention names lol if i mentioned all those names .
A post worse than yours would be up .

I have no idea where the cap started i know who is supposed to have mentioned but thats a rumour .

and i withstood from mentioning sturt fans saying the eagles were over the cap once stewart signed seeing they lost 14 players . i could have but thought nah wasnt worth it .

so many players ive heard and cant mention names including one coming back to the eagles but cant say who not playing in Adeliade or south aussie
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mark beswick Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Its not just salary cap but 8 imported players max per list. An import drops off a list after completing 3 years of service. This also effects recruiting
mark beswick
mark beswick

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:36 pm

has the salary cap been lowered at 3 clubs Question
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 am

blacky wrote:has the salary cap been lowered at 3 clubs Question

very good question....

I know for certain it has at one club. Shocked
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:26 am

Please tell more
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Footy Lover Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:35 pm

if thats true that means rich clubs get more advantage over poor clubs than what they already have and theres not a level playing field and its a haves and have nots leage.
Footy Lover
Footy Lover

Teams : Sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Footy Lover wrote:if thats true that means rich clubs get more advantage over poor clubs than what they already have and theres not a level playing field and its a haves and have nots leage.

Its True...but we've been living with that exact situation now for 2 years havent we...?

... its very hard if your on your knees to stand up and compete if your not operating to the same set of rules as the other clubs... Shocked
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 pm

But we're only there to help the franchises these days!!!
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:24 am

Seriously, how could you introduce two professional AFL teams to the competition and then reduce the salary cap of three of their semi-professional opponents and expect a healthy competition as a result?
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next