erik70
Brucetiki
Mannyredleg
PhilH
Big Phil
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package Empty The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package

Post by Big Phil Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Due to AdelaideNow having some funding cuts, unfortunately the weekly SANFL highlights will not be shown on Localfootysa any more so in conjunction with the SANFL, Scott Fisher and crew at Adelaide AV and the LifeFM and 5RPH Commentators, there will now be a Weekly SANFL Segment on YouTube called 'The Recovery Session'.

Here is the first edition, for you to have a look at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6AQK20qjbE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Big Phil on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package Empty Re: The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package

Post by PhilH Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Just for the record, we didn't get a lot of notice re the first show (although very happy to help promote the SANFL).

Thus why we were dressed for a Sunday winter afternoon radio broadcast from Noarlunga not for a video recording. Will be in Tuxedo's next week right BP Smile
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package Empty Re: The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package

Post by Mannyredleg Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Much appreciated. I sent 3 emails to AdelaideNow and received no reply as to what had happened. Thanks for the good work.
Mannyredleg
Mannyredleg

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

Here is a new link for that original post...

It now includes the commentary with the vision:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBnOFyRFJfk&feature=player_embedded
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:54 am

Watched this this morning, and must say it's fantastic. The discussion about the week's matches was outstanding, and then it was great to get a good highlights package of each game.

To be honest, I reckon this will be a better way of promoting the highlights of each game than the AdelaideNow videos. The AdelaideNow (well, News Limited) video player is awful and takes forever to load anything (even the ads, which makes it worse). Watching the highlights on YouTube is a much, much better viewing experience.

Only feedback I'd give to the SANFL is, for those that only want to see the highlights of the game their team is in, perhaps provide separate videos showing the individual game highlights (this can exclude the ABC game as they already get highlights on YouTube from the ABC), or note what times in the video each game highlights start. Also, perhaps they could have the final score at the end of each game with the best players and goal scorers listed, or quarter by quarter scores.

The sky's the limit for a highlights package like this and has the potential to be a fantastic marketing tool for the SANFL. Well done to the SANFL for coming up with an idea like this.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 pm

The Round 19 version is available now, although a little shorter this week with just 2 games to cover.

Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by erik70 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Just want to say good work on the Recovery session , will enjoy watching it each week on you tube which is a better outlet then adelaide now to watch videos on
erik70
erik70

Teams : NORWOOD ADELAIDE CROWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Round 20 Edition is now available...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO2oYPr_R6I&feature=player_embedded
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am

The Round 21 version is now available for veiwing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BpCe3G_h4ko
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 am

The Round 22 version of 'The Recovery Session' is now available...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328pF6bO2TU&list=UUM4dDlrOwCdPQrV_GK8Cjag&index=1&feature=plcp
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 am

The inability of one particular caller to identify players continues in the Central v Sturt highlights.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Oh dear, not really good enough.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Here is the Round 23 version of The Recovery Session...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVauL1_jAjU&feature=player_embedded
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Flag No.10 Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:06 pm

waddayamean wrote:I don't want to sound bad here however the big bloke on this needs to improve his appearance and body language. I am not doubting his knowledge or anyything and hope this is taken in thhe right way .

Why does he need to improve his appearance and body language? I don't know what you're hoping to get out of it but I watch it for the footy discussion and footage.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 am

You seem to equate professionalism with beauty.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Hawk Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Mike Coward is a large man with a glass eye, but I will always welcome his opinions, visual or otherwise.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Ditto, AH.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 pm

waddayamean wrote: There is more to appearance than looks .

You're going to have to fill me in there because I've always thought they were the same thing.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:41 am

Fair enough.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:20 am

The Round 24 version is now available...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2XJPRs2UIMQ
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 am

Here is The Recovery Session preview for Week 1 of the finals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9P8uHeVRk&feature=share&list=UUM4dDlrOwCdPQrV_GK8Cjag
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next