erik70
Brucetiki
Mannyredleg
PhilH
Big Phil
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package - Page 2 Empty Re: The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package

Post by Flag No.10 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:59 am

Can anyone explain why the ABC vision is such poor quality compared to the non-broadcast games? Is it a standard definition v high definition issue?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package - Page 2 Empty Re: The Recovery Session - Weekly SANFL Highlights Package

Post by Big Phil Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Not sure it is to do with SD and HD...

I know AdelaideAV now do their games in HD now, so not sure?

Might just be the software AAV use to cut in the ABC vision into the overall package for The Recovery Session?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 am

Here is The Recovery Session, Week 1 of Finals, edition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3eZXnsZnk&feature=player_embedded&list=UUM4dDlrOwCdPQrV_GK8Cjag
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 am

Here is the Semi Finals' edition of The Recovery Session...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MneA9UfersQ&list=UUM4dDlrOwCdPQrV_GK8Cjag&feature=player_embedded
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 pm

After coming on board late in the year last season, The Recovery Session will be filmed every week of the SANFL in season 2013, showing video highlights from every game...

The Round 1 edition is up:

P.S - We've heard all the fat jokes last season so we don't need to read them again Wink
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Good production, Phil and John.

Enjoyed it.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

redandblack wrote:Good production, Phil and John.

Enjoyed it.

Especially those long goals from outside 50 by the Bloods, R&B? Wink

Just quietly, that mark from Trent Goodrem in the back pocket down the Southern end was very nice and how clever/good was that 'mid-air hack' goal from Taite Silverlock, down at the northern end?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:58 am

Here is the Round 2 edition...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDHwsh1rP-4&feature=player_embedded
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 am

Thanks, BP, very good production.

Good to see my new mate, Don Cooper doing a good job on his debut and John Nankivell good, as always.

Hope you're on the Blood's bandwagon now, Don Very Happy
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 am

redandblack wrote:Thanks, BP, very good production.

Good to see my new mate, Don Cooper doing a good job on his debut and John Nankivell good, as always.

Hope you're on the Blood's bandwagon now, Don Very Happy

Don filmed a couple of editions last year, but yes, no doubt Bloods fans will be pleased to see he has jumped on Wink
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks, Phil, I wondered, but didn't see him last year.

Recovery Session is excellent.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:41 am

redandblack wrote:Thanks, Phil, I wondered, but didn't see him last year.

Recovery Session is excellent.

Don joined myself and John for the 2012 Finals Editions and I think did a minor round edition as well...

Yes, it is a good production Smile
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:44 am

The Round 3 Recovery Session is available to view now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8W47QW9o8&feature=youtu.be
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:33 pm

waddayamean wrote:Ever thought of asking for a SANFL shirt for both presnters to wear Phil ?

Would look more professional I reckon.

Perhaps it would. Taking our 2 big mugs out of it would probably make it more professional as well Wink

Normally we try and do the filming after the last game of the round, via the radio commentating equipment with the presenters sitting down with their headsets on. That can't always happen and the last edition was done in the carpark of Adelaide AV's office pretty early on Sunday morning. Perhaps that is something we can suggest to the SANFL, waddyamean, thanks for your advice.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 pm

waddayamean wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
waddayamean wrote:Ever thought of asking for a SANFL shirt for both presnters to wear Phil ?

Would look more professional I reckon.

Perhaps it would. Taking our 2 big mugs out of it would probably make it more professional as well. Perhaps you could volunteer to present it? Wink

There you go again. Really ? Come on mate grow up and post accordingly. There is no need for your constant smart comments.

I think it would look more professional. Where did I mention ugly mugs ? Where did I say I could do better ?

You are represennting teh SANFL on those segments , surely they think the same and would want their brand look professional.

Yes, you beat me to it. Apologies, waddyamean, I was being sarcastic and it was innapropriate...

You will notice that I have edited my initial post, almost immediately after submitting it. You just happen to beat me to it with your rebuttal...

I never said that you said we were ugly mugs. I admitted that, waddyamean. Just wanted to clarify that...

I'm sorry...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Round 4 version is available to watch now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oewgX-TfPVU&sns=fb
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Good work again, boys.

Always nice to watch.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:58 pm

The Round 5 version is available for viewing now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G-U4N04512E
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongrel Punter Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Keeps getting better and better BP - love your work!
Mongrel Punter
Mongrel Punter

My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

The Round 6 version of 'The Recovery Session', filmed from the new balcony at the WWTFC, is up and available for viewing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptukh8LL--Y&feature=player_embedded
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon May 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Thanks Phil, much appreciated while I'm away.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Here is the Round 7 Edition of 'The Recovery Session' filmed from outside the front entrance of Hickinbotham Oval...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVGEmwYg2k&feature=player_embedded
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

The Round 8 Edition is now available for your viewing pleasure, below... Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI7Hfl6DJaU&feature=youtu.be
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next