Perth Glory comes to face the Reds at newly upgraded Coopers Stadium.

2 posters

Go down

Perth Glory comes to face the Reds at newly upgraded Coopers Stadium.  Empty Perth Glory comes to face the Reds at newly upgraded Coopers Stadium.

Post by Mighty Panther Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:06 am

I'm predicting 2-0 Adelaide's win. COYR cheers
Mighty Panther
Mighty Panther

Teams : South Adelaide Panthers | Richmond Tigers | Penrith Panthers | Claremont Tigers | Adelaide United | Liverpool | Philadelphia Eagles | Otago Highlanders
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Perth Glory comes to face the Reds at newly upgraded Coopers Stadium.  Empty Re: Perth Glory comes to face the Reds at newly upgraded Coopers Stadium.

Post by Lee Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:08 am

Let's hope so, they need to get a win on the board.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Perth Glory comes to face the Reds at newly upgraded Coopers Stadium.  Empty Re: Perth Glory comes to face the Reds at newly upgraded Coopers Stadium.

Post by Mighty Panther Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:49 pm

Lee wrote:Let's hope so, they need to get a win on  the board.

Thankfully we won witht he 2 goals as predicted although Perth managed to get a sneaky point in there.

Hope to see a mighty victory against Western United in Melbourne next Sunday.
Mighty Panther
Mighty Panther

Teams : South Adelaide Panthers | Richmond Tigers | Penrith Panthers | Claremont Tigers | Adelaide United | Liverpool | Philadelphia Eagles | Otago Highlanders
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down