Lee
PhilH
Scrunch
Southee
Brucetiki
25 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval Empty Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Eagles v North
Sunday 16 September
Adelaide Oval

League: 2:15pm

The Eagles were gallant in defeat against Norwood, while North demolished Sturt to ensure we'd have 2 different Grand Finalists from last year. Who will face off against Norwood in the Grand Final?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by bayman Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 am

With respect The sanfl will be hopeful of a North victory to ensure an extra 10,000 people on grand final day....I think North maybe fresher than the Eagles, given they had a harder more physical match & therefore their pace will be instrumental after a very tight first three quarters
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by PhilH Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:57 am

Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval Pf_110
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Seems Almond and North are fighting his suspension.
If he loses he won't play until 2019.
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:07 pm

mickyj wrote:Seems Almond and North are fighting his suspension.

I’d be fighting it too, nothing much in it really, I’d truly be amazed if the appeal was unsuccessful
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:03 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:Seems Almond and North are fighting his suspension.

I’d be fighting it too, nothing much in it really, I’d truly be amazed if the appeal was unsuccessful

Does make me wonder if he loses the appeal they make the grand final he won't play .
And the North coach appealing on channel 7 for the sanfl to change the rules.
His words 10 people view the incident five will conduct five will dismiss .
So I guess the sanfl will change the rules just for North .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:23 pm

Put it this way with what I saw in the Glenelg v Sturt match & this player got off then Almond won’t have a problem, also think of the theatre of Almond coming up against his old team
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:32 pm

bayman wrote:Put it this way with what I saw in the Glenelg v Sturt match & this player got off then Almond won’t have a problem, also think of the theatre of Almond coming up against his old team

For the third time this year.
First time worked for North
Second time worked against North
I deleted comments that I put up saying allegedly.

North are faster than the Eagles
Eagles can shut them down or did at prospect.

Whether all the exeagles in North Play or not is a footnote
Because this is the hoodoo finals game IMHO some Eagles players need to break that hoodoo.
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:08 am

Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval Pf211
PhilH
PhilH

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:03 pm

EAGLES

Woodville-West Torrens coach Michael Godden has a tough call to make for Sunday’s Preliminary Final against North.

With small forward Tom Gray sidelined due to a knee reconstruction, Godden has named three potential replacements on the five-man extended interchange bench.

The obvious candidates are Jake Johansen – who has missed the past two finals with a calf issue – and first-year tyro James Rowe, as both players can perform the same role as Gray inside attacking 50m.

But the real wildcard is potential BankSA Rookie Nick Moore, who could join Jack Lukosius in making his Macca’s League debut in a Preliminary Final. Lukosius debuted in the 2017 Preliminary Final.

Moore, 19, is from SMOSH West Lakes FC and has booted 31 goals from his 17 Reserves appearances this season.

Gray, who was injured during the first term of the Second Semi-Final, is expected to miss the next 12 months as he recovers from surgery to his ACL.

F: Haylock, N. Hayes, Lukosius

HF: Boyd, J. Hayes, Petrenko

C: Hall, Sinor, Lewis

HB: Goldsworthy, Thompson, Rowland

B: Giuffreda, Von Bertouch, Stewart

R: Redden, Sharrad, Poole

INT: Rowe, Johansen, Moore, Firns, Guilhaus

IN: Johansen, Moore, Rowe

OUT: Gray (knee)
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:52 pm

As predicted, Almond quite rightly is free to play
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:21 pm

bayman wrote:As predicted, Almond quite rightly is free to play

Yep it was on the SANFL site/app couple of days ago .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:47 pm

mickyj wrote:

Yep it was on the SANFL site/app  couple of days ago .

Yeah, I was waiting for you to mention it, when you hadn’t I thought I better inform the site users
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 pm

“Rightly” - he’s a very lucky boy IMO
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Yep it was on the SANFL site/app  couple of days ago .

Yeah, I was waiting for you to mention it, when you hadn’t I thought I better inform the site users

Sorry why would I tell everyone ?
I'm sure yourself included you could access it on the sanfl app as I did .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Cmon George and Mildred, let’s not get out of hand again
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pm

Scrunch wrote:Cmon George and Mildred, let’s not get out of hand again

Yep Scrunch not an issue with me .
The player is a North player not an eagle don't think it's my job to post what went down.
I could've cut and pasted it but so could the other poster . I have no issues .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Southee wrote:

“Rightly” - he’s a very lucky boy IMO

If I knew how to put the clips of this one & the hit on Josh Scott in the last minor round game up I would, as I said the Scott one was “thrown out” & if the tribunal is consistent then Almonds’ appeal would be successful....on a side note Glenelg is furious that no action was taken against the Sturt player when one of their (Glenelg) players ended up losing a tooth & got a split lip, especially when medical reports are now the norm
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval Pf310
PhilH
PhilH

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:08 am

Preliminary Final: Eagles v North - Sunday 16 September @ Adelaide Oval Pf410
PhilH
PhilH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:55 am

Bayman, didn't Josh Scott get off a 3 week suspension on appeal in an incident where Jono Beech was concussed and took no further part in the game?
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:15 am

Correct, however I didn’t think he should have got time, a free kick down field was sufficient, to me it (the bump) was fair but too late
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Lee wrote: Bayman, didn't Josh Scott get off a 3 week suspension on appeal in an incident where Jono Beech was concussed and took no further part in the game?

Concussion and he got off . Doesn't sound right but I guess it does .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:13 pm

North for me, they have rediscovered their running game and look a balanced side.

Eagles seem to get the wobbles in September. Another finals loss might lead to some questioning. They have been a dominant side for many years but can't seem to turn that into premierships
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:17 pm

UncleHuey wrote:North for me, they have rediscovered their running game and look a balanced side.

Eagles seem to get the wobbles in September. Another finals loss might lead to some questioning. They have been a dominant side for many years but can't seem to turn that into premierships

I was early a few finals back this is the hoodoo final.
I don't know who actually come in Jake more than likely .
Or will Godds go one ruckman bring Jake ,Rowe or Moore.
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum