Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval

+4
PhilH
blueandwhite
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
8 posters

Go down

Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Brucetiki Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:09 am

South v Adelaide
Saturday 14 April
Hickinbotham Oval

League: 2:10pm

Both sides come into this match from losses last weekend. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by UncleHuey Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:19 pm

South too strong at home and Adelaide haven't shown much at all so far. Panthers easily.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by blueandwhite Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:56 pm

not overly confident,after our showing v norwood.
South by 3pts in the wet. Rolling Eyes
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:16 am

Round 3: South v Adelaide - Saturday 14 April @ Hickinbotham Oval Rd_3_s11
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:05 pm

A win is a win they say...Panthers got over the line in a game that certainly wasnt for anyone looking for sublime skills.The breeze, sorry I should say wind blew straight across the ground at 20knots all day. Davis ,Cross, Liddle and Crabb were best for the Panthers.
This game however will go down in SANFL History for all the wrong reasons... The crowd was officially given as 847........I can tell you , from a reliable source that the actual number was 640. There were more of the crows security present than their supporters, and Im not kidding.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Still lower than the 930 for a Port @ South game 2 years back.
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:07 pm

640, shiiiit. That's sad.

Just watched part of the game on the digital pass and you'd be lucky if there was 50 cars largely in a single file around the ground and barely any cars on the hill. Dunno what the grandstand was like or near the bbq (unfortunately I missed the game due to work) but I assume 90% of that crowd was there.
scott
scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting for# 14 Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:07 pm

As a lifelong SANFL supporter and forever anti crow footy fan, this lowest crowd number in 100 years or more is exactly why crow reserves should not be in the comp. Clearly fans do not want to watch "trials" presented as league games. The absolute disrespect crows shown by entering their ressie side and top ups in SA's 140 year old comp is complete. Am gutted this crowd result comes this on top of our test cricket side debacle. Damn our SANFL sides (not south and centrals of course) voting this crap in and at least if it was inevitable, a vote against would shown integrity to our comp. We reap what we sow and 6 or 800 fans per "trial" may even be considered good crowd in few years time. Damn the crows and from a nwd supporter, thank you and sorry to South's and centrals for at least trying to stem the flow.
Waiting for# 14
Waiting for# 14

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Waiting for# 14 wrote:As a lifelong SANFL supporter and forever anti crow footy fan, this lowest crowd number in 100 years or more is exactly why crow reserves should not be in the comp. Clearly fans do not want to watch "trials" presented as league games. The absolute disrespect crows shown by entering their ressie side and top ups in SA's 140 year old comp is complete. Am gutted this crowd result comes this on top of our test cricket side debacle. Damn our SANFL sides (not south and centrals of course) voting this crap in and at least if it was inevitable, a vote against would shown integrity to our comp. We reap what we sow and 6 or 800 fans per "trial" may even be considered good crowd in few years time. Damn the crows and from a nwd supporter, thank you and sorry to South's and centrals for at least trying to stem the flow.

Wow that's a post
Try sitting in a wind when Port Adelside kicks two goals in the first term then defends for three quarters .
Its not just Adelaide but Port Adelaide as well

Sorry South fans didnt mean to take over your game post
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Waiting for# 14 wrote:As a lifelong SANFL supporter and forever anti crow footy fan, this lowest crowd number in 100 years or more is exactly why crow reserves should not be in the comp. Clearly fans do not want to watch "trials" presented as league games. The absolute disrespect crows shown by entering their ressie side and top ups in SA's 140 year old comp is complete. Am gutted this crowd result comes this on top of our test cricket side debacle. Damn our SANFL sides (not south and centrals of course) voting this crap in and at least if it was inevitable, a vote against would shown integrity to our comp. We reap what we sow and 6 or 800 fans per "trial" may even be considered good crowd in few years time. Damn the crows and from a nwd supporter, thank you and sorry to South's and centrals for at least trying to stem the flow.

Good points.

The other slap in the face is the Crows Facebook and social media sites did not even report on the game at all.

All it pretty well focused on was what Crows played well for a call up to the seniors. Honesty, the Crows could not give a crap about the integrity of the SANFL comp. The sooner gone the better.

More personal body guards for the Crows then their supporters ! That's a disgrace!
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down