Round 2: North v South - Saturday 12 April @ Prospect Oval

+4
blueandwhite
Paul
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
8 posters

Go down

Round 2: North v South - Saturday 12 April @ Prospect Oval Empty Round 2: North v South - Saturday 12 April @ Prospect Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm

North v South

Saturday 12 April
Prospect Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Last Week:
North 20.13.133 d Adelaide 12.14.86 @ Prospect Oval
South 14.16.100 d West 8.3.51 @ Hickinbotham Oval

Last Time They Met:
North 26.11.167 d South 8.14.62 @ Prospect Oval

Both sides are coming off big wins last week. Which side will make it a 2-0 start for season 2014?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 2: North v South - Saturday 12 April @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 2: North v South - Saturday 12 April @ Prospect Oval

Post by UncleHuey Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Good start by South but North look too classy. The Roosters by 5 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 2: North v South - Saturday 12 April @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 2: North v South - Saturday 12 April @ Prospect Oval

Post by Paul Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:40 pm

North by 52.
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Panthers were all over Westies for most of the game last week. If not for poor kicking the margin would have been doubled. Hopefully South can adapt to playing on an oval that only has 3 forward pockets and use the centre of the ground as much as possible.
Im tipping South to get over the line in this one...which should see the bandwagon being reversed out of the shed and dusted off.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:47 pm

North have looked sharp in day light, i've only seen South at night, South are playing with plenty of spirit & passion & i think this will be close very close, i'll say South by 2 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 pm

North by 2-3 goals at home.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 pm

League
F: Gotch, Eddy, Veide
HF: Rose, Boyd, Dale
C: Macleod, Murphy, Gulden
HB: N. Daniel, Giddings, Thewlis
B: Fields, Crabb, Redigolo

R: Brooksby, Cross, Liddle
INT: McKay, Rankine, Bass
UNCHANGED
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:26 pm

North at home, but wouldn't want to take the Panthers lightly.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:30 pm

SOUTH: 18.8-116
DEFEATED
NORTH: 12.10-82

BEST PLAYERS: Cross, Macleod, Gotch, Eddy, Brooksby and Veide.

GOALS: Eddy 6, Boyd 3, Macleod 2, Cross 1, Thewlis 1, Gulden 1, Liddle 1, Veide 1, Bass 1 and Kerin 1

blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Very much liking what I am seeing out of the club at the moment, plenty more to say, but I am enjoying the moment!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

yes, not a passenger today..
a great team effort, everyone did their bit.
What a breath of fresh air Brad Gotch has been.. a new game plan- clearly for those who have seen us in action, and a playing group who have bought it and are all on the same page.
Brett Eddy has stood out in the first two games, is catching everything in sight, contesting relentlessly and is farming the ball out to our smalls running past. His aggression and chasing and tackling are a sight to behold as well.Brooksby , well ...he was the best big man on the ground today by a fair margin and his stature is growing every week..
Two big games coming up for us though... at home v the arch enemy on Good Friday(wish it was at the Bay id be more confident) and then v centrals at the ponderosa (we havent won there since I was wearing short pants) for the inaugural "Integrity Cup"..
2 big games for the Panthers..its a while since we've said that! Shocked 

blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 pm

"Integrity Cup" love it, classic  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

it was the best game i've seen Brooksby play in my life, Eddy is playing like a million dollars & looks a lot sharper than last year, South a playing with poise, composure & confidence, i'd suggest the most pleasing thing for South was when challenged during the third stanza historically they would crumble but today they held their composure & steadied, kicked a couple of late goals & raced away in the last term....before the match i watched by teams out the back warming up & i must say the voices of the South players were clearly louder than the North players

sorry boys i have to ask are South the real deal ? after the last two weeks i'd have to say YES THEY ARE
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum