C.K
Big Phil
RODH2
oldfella
blacky
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 13: West v Adelaide - Saturday 15 July @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 13: West v Adelaide - Saturday 15 July @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:01 pm

bayman wrote:
Thiele wrote:Interesting tweet by the crows There was no official complaint on the day and there will not be one made going forward either"

would that be because someone higher up realized that it was petty to say the least & are trying to limit the damage so to speak ?

I suspect very much so.

Looks like once Andrew Fagan heard about this he made sure that the club won't take the issue any further.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 13: West v Adelaide - Saturday 15 July @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 13: West v Adelaide - Saturday 15 July @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Good win for Westies, well done.

I think Middleton takes a great grab, was vey impressed with him when he played us. I love Scott's endeavour and "never say die" attitude, he is the sort of player who wills himself to a contest, but I reckon Middleton is a better mark.

I think Adelaide had better get used to the fence being banged from now on. I suspect it is now a tradition Very Happy
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:36 pm

From page 3 from the paper http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/local-footy-sa/sanfl/west-adelaide/west-adelaide-officials-dismiss-complaint-from-crows-fans-over-noisy-cheer-squad/news-story/08ac491733b99a9e15474f541586eac4
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Re the fence banging.

Plenty of speculation going on.

The version of events saying a complaint was made and an 'official' complaint would follow, is accurate. The Adelaide FC saying it wasn't an 'official' complaint is also accurate.

Play on.

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Reading between the lines, I get the feeling Andrew Fagan made sure no complaint would be lodged, given the damage any complaint would cause to the Crows brand.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Brucetiki wrote:Reading between the lines, I get the feeling Andrew Fagan made sure no complaint would be lodged, given the damage any complaint would cause to the Crows brand.

i'd say your correct, whether it was as high as Mr Fagan or not i'm not so sure as he'd have bigger & better things to worry about...............it doesn't matter who initiated the ''claytons' complaint'' it is obvious a complaint of this nature is childish at best......perhaps he or she would be better off at the theatre

i hope the Bordertown oval has the right signage to bang onto Wink

btw, the link doesn't work for me, well it will if i pay & i'm not paying for one story
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2