Round 6: Centrals v South - Saturday 20 May @ My Money House Oval

+2
UncleHuey
Scrunch
6 posters

Go down

Round 6: Centrals v South - Saturday 20 May @ My Money House Oval Empty Round 6: Centrals v South - Saturday 20 May @ My Money House Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Centrals v South
Saturday 20 May
My Money House Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Centrals have been giving away 2 points like lollies of late, while rumours of South's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Will Centrals play for 4 quarters this week, or will South heap more misery on the Dogs?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Centrals v South - Saturday 20 May @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 6: Centrals v South - Saturday 20 May @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Mon May 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Central to be 3 goals up at halftime & lose by 7 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Centrals v South - Saturday 20 May @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 6: Centrals v South - Saturday 20 May @ My Money House Oval

Post by Scrunch Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Line in the sand game for the Dogs? Likely to be soggy underfoot, so without any confidence I'll back them in at home by say a goal.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 pm

South look much better then the Dogs at this point in time. panthers by 20 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Tue May 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Huge game for us lose and we are done.Lose and we will be 1-5 and questions will need to be asked.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 pm

southern bulldog wrote:Huge game for us lose and we are done.Lose and we will be 1-5 and questions will need to be asked.  

only one question needs to be asked, that is, is Central fit enough ? any game can get a comeback from a fair margin down, however when it happens two games in a row then fitness has to be the BIG question
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat May 20, 2017 5:18 pm

It's offical - Centrals are easybeats.

This game was over in the first 10 minutes, and by quarter time South were up by 6 goals as they dominated from the outset. Sure, Centrals got some junk goals (again) late in the match but by then the 2 points were already in Darlington about to hit the Expressway down to Noarlunga.

Port at Alberton for Centrals next week - this one's gonn be ugly, real ugly.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Season done in the first qtr we played like a team that wasnt interested and couldnt careless and werent playing for the coach they were playing in spite of him.Huge changes needed and on what we are delivering agree next week will be like lambs to the slaughter.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Has Roy Laird been there too long?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat May 20, 2017 6:46 pm

The feeling from supporters is YES
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 22, 2017 7:37 pm

southern bulldog wrote:The feeling from SOME supporters is YES

Edited for accuracy...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down