Round 5: Centrals v Norwood - Saturday 6 May @ My Money House Oval

+3
BloodnTars
bayman
UncleHuey
7 posters

Go down

Round 5: Centrals v Norwood - Saturday 6 May @ My Money House Oval Empty Round 5: Centrals v Norwood - Saturday 6 May @ My Money House Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Centrals v Norwood
Saturday 6 May
My Money House Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Centrals threw away 2 points last week, while Norwood lost a thriller at home.  Who will rebound for the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 5: Centrals v Norwood - Saturday 6 May @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 5: Centrals v Norwood - Saturday 6 May @ My Money House Oval

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Centrals at home, particularly if they go direct. I can't see another last quarter collapse and am not convinced by Norwood's "kick it short and keep possession" style of plan.

The Dogs at home by 12pts.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 5: Centrals v Norwood - Saturday 6 May @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 5: Centrals v Norwood - Saturday 6 May @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Wed May 03, 2017 12:05 am

If Central threw 2 points away, then the same could be said of Norwood who were in front deep into time on of the last term, both statements can be classed as correct but by the same token it is disrespectful to South & Glenelg in my opinion

from what i've seen of both teams, Norwood are playing more as a team than Central are, so it is Norwood by 19 points for mine
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed May 03, 2017 10:17 am

Oddly enough, the style of play Cotton is trying to establish at the Parade may well be better suited to the bigger grounds. That said, I think Central will "barrel in" around the stoppages and their pressure will prove too much for the Legs. Think the Dogs might have a bit of a mental hold on Norwood these days too.

Dogs by about 4 goals I think.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Fri May 05, 2017 10:31 pm

I reckon Centrals will be too good by 3-4 goals
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat May 06, 2017 5:51 pm

I don't know what's wrong with Centrals - I honestly don't.

Up by 46 points during the second quarter, then put the cue in the rack and Norwood ran riot, leading themselves by 38 points late in the game before a couple of junk goals by Centrals brought the margin in.

Second week in a row Centrals have choked on a big lead. Are they mentally soft or is there something else happening behind the scenes?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sun May 07, 2017 6:56 am

I envy you the experience of your team being 46 points in front.
Didn't Laird recently refer to Centrals not being fit enough?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 am

Scrunch wrote:Oddly enough, the style of play Cotton is trying to establish at the Parade may well be better suited to the bigger grounds. That said, I think Central will "barrel in" around the stoppages and their pressure will prove too much for the Legs. Think the Dogs might have a bit of a mental hold on Norwood these days too.

Dogs by about 4 goals I think.

You may be on to something with the BIGger grounds
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Sun May 07, 2017 10:47 am

Yeah could be something in it, hard to tell because the Dogs usual intensity was non-existent for half a game.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down