Round 20: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 13 August @ Gliderol Stadium

4 posters

Go down

Round 20: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 13 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 20: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 13 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Glenelg (7th 6-9 48.50%) v Port (6th 7-9 50.58%)
Saturday 13 August
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 10:55am
League: 1:40pm

Glenelg all but snuffed out any chance of playing finals in 2016 last weekend, while a faint pulse remains on Port's finals chances in 2016. Will Glenelg snuff out Port's finals chances for 2016?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 20: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 13 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 20: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 13 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:11 pm

might have 2 or 3 back this week, i'll show faith & tip the Tigers by 4 or 5 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 20: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 13 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 20: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 13 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Both Alleway and Kirkby have announced their retirements and the Bays have included both for their final home game. A great gesture by the club and hopefully it will fire the boys up. Sawford and Sumner are useful ins for us. Lobbe is back in the AFL and he made a huge difference the last time we played them at home.

Reckon the bays will have a good win here and knock off the Pies by 25 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Got that wrong. Port were too big up forward and Summerton and Toumpas were too quick on the outside for us. Carved us up on many occasions with hard running and skilful disposals. I think playing Sumner as well as Alleway and Kirkby was a mistake as we had 3 slow forwards and Port rebounded the ball out of defence too easily.

Lost all respect for Kane Mitchell. On two occasions when he was in a pack and the bay player was pinned underneath, Mitchell put his forearm across the throat and then ground his elbow in. Dog act that should have been reported. Hope the bastard gets delisted and goes back to Perth. Evil or Very Mad
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:38 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Lost all respect for Kane Mitchell.  On two occasions when he was in a pack and the bay player was pinned underneath, Mitchell put his forearm across the throat and then ground his elbow in. Dog act that should have been reported. Hope the bastard gets delisted and goes back to Perth. Evil or Very Mad
Received a reprimand for "pulling the hair" of Ben Sawford...

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/3613/
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:40 am

Big Phil wrote:
UncleHuey wrote:Lost all respect for Kane Mitchell.  On two occasions when he was in a pack and the bay player was pinned underneath, Mitchell put his forearm across the throat and then ground his elbow in. Dog act that should have been reported. Hope the bastard gets delisted and goes back to Perth. Evil or Very Mad
Received a reprimand for "pulling the hair" of Ben Sawford...

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/3613/

he did more than just that, he ''made contact'' with Pitt just before 3/4 time & i was happy enough to go onto the oval at the break & let Mitchell know he is a ''D..kh..d'' & i also said i can't call you (him) a ''has been because you are a never was'' to his credit, he looked & didn't say a word
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down