Round 17: Glenelg v North - Saturday 19 August @ Gliderol Stadium

+4
Country Cock !
First 21
Southee
Brucetiki
8 posters

Go down

Round 17: Glenelg v North - Saturday 19 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 17: Glenelg v North - Saturday 19 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Glenelg v North
Saturday 19 August
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Glenelg's form's been on the decline of late, while North are fighting to avoid the wooden spoon. Will Glenelg get some much needed form back, or will North be one game away from another wooden spoon?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Glenelg v North - Saturday 19 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 17: Glenelg v North - Saturday 19 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Glenelg have to much to play for to let this slip, however i don't think it'll be easy, bays' by 17 points after a very hard fought tussel, Howard back & hopefully Terry Milera as well
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Glenelg v North - Saturday 19 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 17: Glenelg v North - Saturday 19 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Southee Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Go you Roooooosters!!!!! Smile
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

The Bays should have a big win here. A couple of useful guys back and a finals spot to play for. If they do not win by 5 goals there is something amiss down the Bay.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Great Cocks ! tongue
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Always going to be a struggle when Snook wasn't playing, North got the sniff & refused to buckle when challenged, the +42.5 was never in doubt
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I thought the Bays were definitely in the finals, but suddenly they look very vulnerable.

To state the bleeding obvious, must win against the Bloods next week.

Dogs have a better percentage, so they wouldn't want to leave it down to that.

2 weeks in a row against North and West, they have everything to play for.....you'd think.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Snook will be back, with respect he was probably the difference between winning & losing against North
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 am

bayman wrote:Snook will be back, with respect he was probably the difference between winning & losing against North
With even more respect North were without their two previous best and fairest winners Mackenzie and Motlop. Their long term injuries this year have cost North a number of games, but good sides cover players being out.
If they had been fit and at their best on Saturday, North would have won by a lot more.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Disappointing effort by the Bays. First quarter was putrid, most players waited around for someone else to do the work for them. Won the next quarter and a half but then stopped again and let North get a few easy goals.
On that performance will not beat West and will miss finals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:21 pm

rocket_rooster wrote:
bayman wrote:Snook will be back, with respect he was probably the difference between winning & losing against North
With even more respect North were without their two previous best and fairest winners Mackenzie and Motlop. Their long term injuries this year have cost North a number of games, but good sides cover players being out.
If they had been fit and at their best on Saturday, North would have won by a lot more.

That is all very true, however my comment was made about this match & from the named teams on Thursday night, neither Jordan or young Motlop were named, Snook was & hence my comment...i was lucky i ran into a players mum at the chemist on Friday night & she told me that Snook wasn't playing & that's why i took the +42.5, the tab would only accept $333.00 Rolling Eyes so i used my mums account for another $300.00
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down