Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium

+4
Aceman
UncleHuey
Ben W
Brucetiki
8 posters

Go down

Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Both Glenelg and Port have had wins over North last time they played. Who will come away with the points this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:47 pm

well obviously i'm hoping for a win, but in reality with the list they have been playing in the last couple of weeks we will struggle, they may even dropped a couple of more names this week, i also think playing Friday night footy against the Power or Adelaide reserves for that matter swings the pendulum even further in their favour, it may be financially better but are we about finances or winning footy matches ? our players will be going to work or uni etc on Friday while the Power reserves or most of them can do what they need to do in preparation for a match, sadly Power reserves by 8-10 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Ben W Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:47 am

Several players from the Bays will no doubt be expected to work on Friday as opposed to being in the full time employment of their club and will not have anything like the preparation that the Magpies players will have. With any luck Glenelg will be able to still be in touch by half time, but I think its likely that the Bays will end up with a 40pts+ loss this week.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:16 pm

We won the corresponding game last year when no one gave us a chance so I wouldn't rule us out completely.
Would take a special effort and it will depend on both how many AFL players are playing and whether they are committed to playing SANFL.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Glenelg is having a real dip ATM, not enough to topple Port
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Port to start stacking their side in preparation for finals. Port by 40-50
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Port by 97
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Is Lobbe playing for Port.

If so Port by 98points.
the prowler
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:45 am

If Lobbe plays, Glenelg are a chance
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Alleway on fire
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Once again a HIGHLY PAID AWFL player gets dropped to play in OUR comp and dominates 64 hit outs most to power players Bullshit tarnished comp now.
Bundy
Bundy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:32 pm

was that Peel Thunder playing for the Power reserves late in the game ? fair dinkum when every player bar one (Summerton) is in defence only one team can score, we did but Terry Milera missed, surely 3 back is enough, anyway i thought we were running on empty from about halfway through the third term & was brave to fight it out & keep them at bay for almost the entire match, i think that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter albeit still a long tunnel.....i came away last night shattered because of the effort i saw & because of that effort i was proud

why did the Power reserves supporters turn up after half time ? well at least that's when their voices arrived at the match
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:32 pm

I tipped port by a single point.....see below

Re: Round 17: Glenelg v Port - Friday 14 August @ Gliderol Stadium
Post by Paul
Port by 97

Post by the prowler
Is Lobbe playing for Port.

If so Port by 98points.
the prowler
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down