Round 18: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 23 August @ Gliderol Stadium

+2
bayman
Brucetiki
6 posters

Go down

Round 18: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 23 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 18: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 23 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Glenelg v Port

Saturday 23 August
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Last Week
Glenelg 7.8.50 lost to Centrals 17.7.109 @ Playford Alive Oval
Port 9.6.60 d Norwood 6.15.51 @ Alberton Oval

Last Time They Met
Port 29.15.189 d Port 5.7.37 @ Alberton Oval

Ladder Position
Glenelg 10th 3-14 37.04%
Port 1st 12-5 58.49%

It's top v bottom to kick off the final round of the 2014 season. Will Port inflict another big loss on Glenelg, or will Glenelg end their disappointing season on a high...

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 18: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 23 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 18: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 23 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:49 pm

we will get smashed but it wont be near the margin of earlier in the year, this time it'll be about half that & we will lose by 12 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 18: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 23 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 18: Glenelg v Port - Saturday 23 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Big Phil Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Andrew Hooper got 2nd Best on Ground and kicked 4 goals last week, against the Dogs, but is this week 'ommitted'?

Not named in the Reserves, though?

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2640/
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Big Phil wrote:Andrew Hooper got 2nd Best on Ground and kicked 4 goals last week, against the Dogs, but is this week 'ommitted'?

Not named in the Reserves, though?

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2640/

he unintentionally broke a team rule last week, he has apologized to the group during the week, he's paying the price & we move on....not the first player this has happened to this year
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:39 pm

doubt he will be at brighton road in 2015
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:51 pm

fatty wrote:doubt he will be at brighton road in 2015

i would have agreed with you until very recently, i'm not so sure anymore, i'm not going to post the personal details i know though
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Port by a fair bit less than last time they met.
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:57 pm

gongbeater
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Punting on footy matched should be banned.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:58 pm

i think Port failed to respect us & turned up thinking it'll be a walk in the park, as for us why does it take a ''special situation'' for our players too fully have a crack & take the game on etc etc ? how much better do we look when we move the ball quickly with the first give rather than holding onto it & then stuffing up under pressure, our skills when using that first option is pretty good yet when we hang onto the ball & try & do too much the skill level is atrocious....when was the last time we had a 30 goal turnaround in one season ?

i went there expecting to get well beaten, i'm over the moon to be proven wrong  Cool

today proved that when every player does his bit when it is his turn, more wins will happen than not

with best players, no one will be wrong with whoever they pick as all played well as the old saying goes

i owe Warren Tredrea an apology i used to say he had million dollar hands & a 10 cent leg, this title belongs to John Butcher, he took some great marks today & kicked appalling, his confidence at kicking for goal is so low he played on after taking another great mark 2 metres out from goal & kicked it over his head, however it went straight up in the air & the bays cleared it, for confidence i'd be playing him in defence & let him just run straight at the ball & not worry about goal kicking for a while
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down