MichaelScott
Scrunch
UncleHuey
RODH2
Paul
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 5: West v Eagles - Monday 25 April @ Adelaide Oval Empty Round 5: West v Eagles - Monday 25 April @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:32 pm

West (10th 0-4 31.72%) v Eagles (5th 2-2 47.12%)
Monday 25 April
Adelaide Oval

League: 1:10pm

It's the Grand Final replay. West's season so far has been a disaster, while the Eagles have had mixed results so far. Will West notch up their first win of the season, or will the Eagles make it 3 from 5.

Note: The Reserves match between West and the Eagles will take place at 11:25am on Saturday 23 April @ City Mazda Stadium

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 5: West v Eagles - Monday 25 April @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Round 5: West v Eagles - Monday 25 April @ Adelaide Oval

Post by bayman Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:34 pm

i'm afraid it'll be another drubbing, this time by over 10 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 5: West v Eagles - Monday 25 April @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Round 5: West v Eagles - Monday 25 April @ Adelaide Oval

Post by William Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:15 am

Possiblity of a few players back for the Eagles, I would say the eagles will win may be a closer game then expected?
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 am

This is a danger game west always play well against the Eagles
Hopefully Wundke is back
Or more Redden and bomber up forward
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:10 pm

WEST
West Adelaide midfielder Travis Tuck is primed to tackle the Eagles in Monday’s ANZAC Day clash at Adelaide Oval.
A late withdrawal in Round 4 due to hamstring tightness, the big-bodied midfielder has been named to start in the centre square from 1.10pm.
Tuck has been joined in the Bloods’ 24-man squad by possible debutant Murray Waite (18, 183cm and 74kg) who was recruited from TAC Cup club Murray Bushrangers.
Waite and fellow wingman Tom Schott have been added to provide leg speed on the wide expanses of Adelaide Oval while Nick Favretto and Jack Agostino have also been listed on the extended interchange bench.
Given the match is on Monday, the Bloods have until Sunday to trim to 23 before making the final cut to 21 players before the bounce.
Star wingman Taite Silverlock and emerging defender Brett Turner have paid the price for their team’s indifferent form after being sent back to the Reserves.

League
F: Stubbs, Willits, Fielke
HF: Green, Middleton, Haysman
C: K. Stevens, Schiller, Schmidt
HB: Slattery, Hardy, Wasley-Black
B: Hill, Hartlett, Caire

R: Webb, Tuck, O’Brien
INT: Porplyzia, Agostino, J. Noble, Waite, Favretto, Schott

IN: Waite, Schott, Favretto, Tuck, Agostino
OUT: Turner, Silverlock

Reserves
Silverlock, Turner, Klemke, Cua, McPherson, L. Ryan, Vick, Schott, Langcake, Majok, Holliday, Scott, J. Evans, Stidiford, Fitzpatrick, Westhoff, J. Ryan, Burgess, Noonan, G. Hampton, L. Evans.

Under-18
Pillion, Goldner, Eichner, Inglis, Rodman, Kewell, Hocking, O’Driscoll, Crump, Evreniadis, L. Evans, Smith, Moore, Beard, West, Heitmann, Secker, Karpany, Kassulke, McCulloch, Johnson, Binnion, Badcoe, M. Noble, Ridgeway, Toohey, Dunkin, Cameron, Bahrkelly.
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:23 pm

EAGLES
Woodville-West Torrens coach Michael Godden is poised to include three of his stars for Monday’s ANZAC Day blockbuster against West at the Adelaide Oval.
Triple Ken Farmer Medallist Michael Wundke (groin) and clever goalsneak Lachlan McGregor (hamstring) have overcome soft-tissue concerns to return to the Eagles’ 24-man squad.
Veteran midfielder Scott Lewis, restricted by a groin ailment during pre-season, continued his impressive return to match fitness by racking up 41 disposals in the Reserves last round.
Lewis has also been joined in the squad by fellow on-ballers Matt Appleton and Joe Sinor, who will also be considered for selection.
Utility Tom Whittlesea and classy goalsneak Nick Yarran have been relegated to the seconds.

League
F: McGregor, Wundke, N. Hayes
HF: O’Brien, Ainger, Gaffney
C: Jarrad, Boyd, Allmond
HB: Goldsworthy, Von Bertouch, Hall
B: P. Raymond, Thompson, Giuffreda

R: Redden, Petrenko, Poole
INT: Sinor, Woods, Lewis, Rowland, Borholm, Appleton
IN: Wundke, Appleton, McGregor, Lewis, Sinor
OUT: Yarran, Whittlesea

Reserves
F: Yarran, J. Hayes, L. Hayes
HF: Jolly, Whittlesea, Press
C: M. Raymond, B. Ellis, Westbrook
HB: G. Ellis, Summerton, Batley
B: Elsworthy, Heinjus, Georgeson

R: Raikiwasa, Comitogianni, Firns
INT: Baqeri
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Eagles by 34
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:03 am

We have the Cup, minor interest.... Razz
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Eagles by lots. Westies have shown nothing to indicate they will even get close.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:17 pm

West by 2 goals
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:18 pm

The SANFL will give $200 from each goal kicked on Monday to the ANZAC day appeal
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Eagles by about 9 goals I think. Be happy to be wrong though.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:32 am

After yesterday's seconds game I'd think that shows
Lewis Wundke Macgregor are ins

I gotta say going to yesterday's game that wasn't a great game to watch . Yes the Eagles won by a large amount at one stage there was a 7 point lead was a shocking game to watch . I think west kicked 1 goal in two quarters .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:23 am

mickyj wrote:After yesterday's seconds game I'd think that shows

I gotta say going to yesterday's game that wasn't a great game to watch . Yes the Eagles won by a large amount at one stage there was a 7 point lead was a shocking game to watch . I think west kicked 1 goal in two quarters .
correct
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:27 am

Thiele wrote:

correct

Saw you young Thiele was a bit far away to say hi
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:39 am

mickyj wrote:
Thiele wrote:

correct

Saw you young Thiele was a bit far away to say hi
No worries
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Great win by the Eagles didn't start off well
West in front at 1/4 time thanks to Eagles giving them the ball .
Are west now second worst start after winning a flag
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelScott Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Has anyone heard why Nick O Brien didn't play today???
MichaelScott
MichaelScott

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 pm

MichaelScott wrote:Has anyone heard why Nick O Brien didn't play today???

I did read Eagles would be missing one player
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Well Done Eagles.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Thiele wrote:Well Done Eagles.

Well said Jason wasn't a great game by both teams
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by William Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:14 am

Does anyone know what happened with the Eagles cheer squad at the start of the game? They walked the banner around to one of the tunnels where the players come out, the players then come out of a different area of the ground, and the banner was never put up, any ideas?
William
William

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:44 am

William wrote:Does anyone know what happened with the Eagles cheer squad at the start of the game? They walked the banner around to one of the tunnels where the players come out, the players then come out of a different area of the ground, and the banner was never put up, any ideas?  

Reading Facebook pages the security refused to let them use the banner
Typical SMA over running something
I still don't know why we were let in the eastern gate no toilets open moved out of seating in the shade why
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:07 pm

mickyj wrote:
William wrote:Does anyone know what happened with the Eagles cheer squad at the start of the game? They walked the banner around to one of the tunnels where the players come out, the players then come out of a different area of the ground, and the banner was never put up, any ideas?  

Reading Facebook pages the security refused to let them use the banner
Typical SMA over running something
I still don't know why we were let in the eastern gate no toilets open moved out of seating in the shade why

I was wandering around the Eastern side just as the gates were opening looking for a food outlet, nothing was opened and toilets were locked on that side. Everyone who came in on that Eastern gate was told to move around to the Southern goals and around to the members side. No one was allowed to sit on the outer side or behind the Northern goals. I think that Adelaide oval is a bit precious to some.
Not that that mattered much due to a very low attendance, which the SANFL should now look at playing the Grand Final rematch at the home ground of the reigning Premiers...
Micky..i noticed a post on another forum where you posted about patches on the oval and you were told you were lying. i walked on the oval and there were what looked like patched up bits everywhere, mainly at the Southern end and in the pockets, even Wests coaching staff commented on the surface prior to the game.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:47 pm

I understand why the SMA kept people to certain parts of the ground. They do that for the Shield matches there, and it makes logistical sense - no point opening everything up for 3000 people. Easier to keep everyone to one part of the ground - that way you only need to open up facilities in that part of the ground, and you only need to clean that part of the ground post-match.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next