The Wrap Up: Port v Sturt @ Alberton Oval

+2
countrycousin
Admin
6 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up: Port v Sturt @ Alberton Oval Empty The Wrap Up: Port v Sturt @ Alberton Oval

Post by Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Port 1.3 6.9 8.11 10.13.73
Sturt 4.5 7.7 11.10 12.14.86

Port continue their run of outs, while Sturt continue their late form burst. Is Port grinding to a complete stop? Can Sturt continue their good form?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Port v Sturt @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Port v Sturt @ Alberton Oval

Post by countrycousin Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:20 pm

A very important win for the Sturt Football Club for several reasons. There were just 3 AFL players in our side and only 2 of them (Jaensch and McIntyre) had any real impact on the game. Secondly nearly half the team had less than 30 league games of league experience. It confirms the belief of our coaches, players and supporters, that we've made real progress this year. With 2 home games to finish off the season, it's about building on the basis we've begun to establish for the future. There are never any quick ways back up from where we were at the end of 2011.
countrycousin
countrycousin

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Port v Sturt @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Port v Sturt @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 am

Our skills have and continue to be deplorable...and I know why. Hardly any conditioning has been completed by the playing group since pre-season and it shows. After half time for about 6 weeks in a row we have been belted, our skills drop off due to lack of fitness and we really struggle to run out the games. 2 games to go....perhaps.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:41 am

What's happened to Johncock? I know he retired from the AFL but i thought he was playing out the season with the Magpies. Is he injured? Or retired altogether?
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UncleHuey Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:22 pm

firstblood wrote:What's happened to Johncock? I know he retired from the AFL but i thought he was playing out the season with the Magpies. Is he injured? Or retired altogether?
I thought he had a hand injury.scratch
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down