The Wrap Up: Port v West @ Alberton Oval

4 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up: Port v West @ Alberton Oval Empty The Wrap Up: Port v West @ Alberton Oval

Post by Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Port  3.1 6.7 6.11 8.12.60
West 1.1 3.4 7.4  9.10.64

West come from behind to defeat Port in a thriller to maintain their place in the top 3 going into the final round.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Port v West @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Port v West @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 pm

i should've gone to this match instead of the boring game i saw at Woodville, even though the company was good at Woodville
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Port v West @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Port v West @ Alberton Oval

Post by Ben W Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm told the crowd was pretty good for this match with plenty of PAFC people out to see what may be the last Magpies match in their historical form.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Ben W wrote:I'm told the crowd was pretty good for this match with plenty of PAFC people out to see what may be the last Magpies match in their historical form.
at Alberton Wink 
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Some emotional scenes at Alberton today, felt sorry for the Magpies faithful. Tough game in hot conditions and the Magpies threw everything they had at West, if not for missing some easy shots for goals, the Magpies probably should have won.

Also nice to meet Booney today. Very Happy 
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum