+5
BloodnTars
Scrunch
mickyj
goddy11
Brucetiki
9 posters

Go down

Round 5: Port v Sturt - Sunday 7 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 5: Port v Sturt - Sunday 7 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Port v Sturt
Sunday 7 May
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

It's one of the form teams of the competition against a premiership side yet to get on the board in 2017. Will this be the week for Sturt, or will Port inflict more misery on Sturt.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 5: Port v Sturt - Sunday 7 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 5: Port v Sturt - Sunday 7 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Since being beaten by the terrific Tigers Smile in round 1, Port have been impressive. Helped by a lack of injuries in the AFL team, the Power reserves are fielding almost an entire team of AFL listed players.
Sturt have had some big losses, including to the bustling Bays Smile and are looking a shadow of last years team.

Port by lots
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 5: Port v Sturt - Sunday 7 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 5: Port v Sturt - Sunday 7 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by goddy11 Tue May 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Ditto, Port by lots. I hope Sturt win though.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue May 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Yep I agree
Sturt goal kicking doesn't help with their woes of injuries ect
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed May 03, 2017 12:08 am

have Sturt got anyone due to come off the injury list this week ?

i thought Sturt weren't that bad against the Eagles & may pose some problems for the Power reserves, however i can't see them getting it done, the Power reserves by 11 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed May 03, 2017 10:20 am

Hard to go against Port, especially at home, but I have a bit of faith in Sturt so will go for them in an upset by 4 points.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Port will be too good.

Congratulations to Steven Summerton on 200 games. Will be the last player ever to play 200 games for the magpies I'd suggest.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Never in doubt, it was like watching men versus boys......has the dimensions of Alberton changed a bit? Sitting in the outer I thought the boundary line was in about 2 metres on previous years
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun May 07, 2017 10:18 pm

bayman wrote:...has the dimensions of Alberton changed a bit? Sitting in the outer I thought the boundary line was in about 2 metres on previous years

Yes, it has.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun May 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Big Phil wrote:
bayman wrote:...has the dimensions of Alberton changed a bit? Sitting in the outer I thought the boundary line was in about 2 metres on previous years

Yes, it has.

Thanks Phil, I'll presume it has something to do with being the same or as close as possible to the Adelaide oval dimensions, thanks again my friend
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon May 08, 2017 12:52 pm

bayman wrote:
Big Phil wrote:

Yes, it has.

Thanks Phil, I'll presume it has something to do with being the same or as close as possible to the Adelaide oval dimensions, thanks again my friend

Not much gets past Bayman. Smile
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon May 08, 2017 6:17 pm

that's because of my size Crying or Very sad
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by australianfootball.com Tue May 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Does anyone have an official attendance for this game?

australianfootball.com
australianfootball.com

http://australianfootball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down