Round 18: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 3 August @ Gliderol Stadium

+2
bayman
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Round 18: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 3 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 18: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 3 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Glenelg v Eagles

Saturday 3 August
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Last Time They Met
Round 8 @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval
Eagles 25.7.157
Glenelg 9.15.69

Glenelg lead for most of the match, but in the end fell to Port at the last hurdle at Alberton while the Eagles are coming off a shock loss to Sturt at Woodville. Which side will return to the winners circle this week?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 18: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 3 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 18: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 3 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 pm

if we are ever going to beat them then it will be this week as their side will be depleted, i have faith that the Tiger cubs can get the job done this week, i think speed is their weakest link so lets run them off the legs
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 18: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 3 August @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 18: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 3 August @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Scrunch Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Another week, another shellacking for the Tigers Id say (last week aside). Eagles seem to be lethal coming off a loss.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Bays for an upset win. Eagles have lost a few players and if the Tigers can put 4 quarters together they may surprise the Eagles.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Eagles promoting some in form youth from the seconds might make them faster as well !!!
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdofPrey Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:53 am

Bays to win by about 4 goals.
We are so hot and cold with no in between.
We unable to win the games we are " Supposed" to win.

Good luck to our first gamers.
BirdofPrey
BirdofPrey

Teams : Eagles
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down