interesting decision in the reserves today

+2
Thiele
bayman
6 posters

Go down

interesting decision in the reserves today  Empty interesting decision in the reserves today

Post by bayman Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 pm

a South reserves player said something to a Glenelg player regarding his mother, the umpire paid a free kick to Glenelg for this, all the South players did for about 5 minutes after was trying to find out who said it....it is a message to all players to keep their mouths shut & their thoughts to themselves
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

interesting decision in the reserves today  Empty Re: interesting decision in the reserves today

Post by Thiele Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Thought I saw a runner tap an oppistion player after one of his players went to ground and there were a few words between the runner and the other reserves coach
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

interesting decision in the reserves today  Empty Re: interesting decision in the reserves today

Post by Adelaide Hawk Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:55 am

bayman wrote:a South reserves player said something to a Glenelg player regarding his mother, the umpire paid a free kick to Glenelg for this, all the South players did for about 5 minutes after was trying to find out who said it....it is a message to all players to keep their mouths shut & their thoughts to themselves

It's been an annoyance of mine for many years. There is way too much mouth in footy, if players used as much effort getting the ball as they do trying to upset their opponent, the game would be better for it.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:52 am

I believe the runner you mentioned Thiele may have been reported - not 100% sure
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 am

After seeing the disgraceful antics of the North runner on Saturday night - I hope he's reported as well.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Can you elaborate for us Bt?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down