u/18s today well done to a Norwood trainer

5 posters

Go down

u/18s today well done to a Norwood trainer Empty u/18s today well done to a Norwood trainer

Post by bayman Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:12 pm

at todays u/18s Norwood v Glenelg semi final, there was a head clash of players & a Glenelg player went down as if he was out before he hit the ground, he also damaged a knee on impact, however the Norwood trainer wearing number 10 (two of them wore 10, but they'll know which one) saw what had happened & ran to assist & did until the Glenelg trainers arrived moments later, then a bit later a Glenelg player had to be stretchered from the ground from near the northern goal square & the same guy helped out again, i know a Glenelg official thanked him from over the fence, but i think he deserves some recognition for thinking of the welfare of players on the park regardless of their jumpers.........i say well done sir
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

u/18s today well done to a Norwood trainer Empty Re: u/18s today well done to a Norwood trainer

Post by Scrunch Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:03 am

Have seen several trainers help out the opposition over the years. It's great to see. Most of them just care for young lads irrespective of the jumper, truly wonderful people. Imagine how much better the world would be if more people took a similar approach.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

u/18s today well done to a Norwood trainer Empty Re: u/18s today well done to a Norwood trainer

Post by Lee Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 am

Yes, most trainers see each other regularly at games over the years and there's a lot of respect and co-operation. Players' welfare is always paramount.

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 am

Well done to all trainers, salt of the earth. That is a great effort by him.

Well done to you too bayman for highlighting it
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by mark beswick Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Great to hear - hope the young lads are ok as well
mark beswick
mark beswick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down