Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

4 posters

Go down

Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval Magpies-logo-news VRound 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval 3486-300x123

Saturday 9 June
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Broadcast: 5RPH

Port are coming off a humiliating loss to Morningside in the Foxtel Cup, which was preceded by a loss to Glenelg under the Gliderol Stadium lights in their last SANFL match, while South faded away against Norwood under the Hickinbotham Oval lights last week. Which side will return to the winners circle this week?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Southee Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Waddayamean - I'm sitting here now thinking what to write up after witnessing that crap that went out and pretended they were a footy side today.

Will get back to your questions soon.
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 11: Port v South, Saturday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Port responded & came ready to play after last weeks debacle while South looked lethargic for most of the game (bar the second term), the scoreboard flattered South a lot
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 pm

thanks to the bloke that gave me a free ticket as i was about to pay today at the northern gate

btw the reserves had a draw 11.10.76 a piece
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down