Round 10: Port v South, Sunday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

5 posters

Go down

Round 10: Port v South, Sunday 9 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 10: Port v South, Sunday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Port v South

Sunday 9 June
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Port had the bye last week, but are coming off an upset win over North the week before, while South had a shock win over Glenelg. Which side will continue their winning form?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 10: Port v South, Sunday 9 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 10: Port v South, Sunday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Mr Admin,
why was Souths win last week a ''shock'' ? pre game surely it was a 50/50 match !!

too hard to call, i'll tip a draw Shocked
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 10: Port v South, Sunday 9 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 10: Port v South, Sunday 9 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by howthewestwaswon Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Port by 2-3 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:19 pm

went today, i thought South looked like blue & white training cones today, the work rate was non existent while Port played with endeavour, intensity, poise, their willingness to run for each other & obviously work rate were there unlike South, Ports test will come next week but no doubt they've improved since the start of the year, South supporters were calling for the coaches head during the game but if the players don't put in the coach has no hope as he isn't out there, i know they miss Rolf but Souths list is better than the way they are playing
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Southee Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Always been a Fuller supporter but after today questions must be asked about wtf is going on !!!

We were disinterested , skill level was woeful , no passion , no pride and most of the players today looked like they could not give a rats about wearing the jumper and running on the ground today .

The club asked for supporters to get out there today and cheer the boys on . (through Facebook/Twitter) I made the big trip out to Alberton today ( I had other things to do but went ! ) to watch that performance today .

Get your head out your back side South Adelaide and do something for your team, your team mates and supporters/members .

Like its been said any worse and we will have no one supporting South as today there was the usual suspect supporters who looked once again like they were at a funeral !!

Simply not good enough and major changes needing to be made for the future of this club !!

We are in BIG trouble !!!!
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down