Round 11: Port v Adelaide - Sunday 28 June @ Alberton Oval

+3
goddy11
Scrunch
Brucetiki
7 posters

Go down

Round 11: Port v Adelaide - Sunday 28 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 11: Port v Adelaide - Sunday 28 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Port were too good for West (and their change rooms), while Adelaide nearly overran the Eagles. Will Port enjoy the home comforts with a win, or will Adelaide beat the Magpies for the first time in the SANFL.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 11: Port v Adelaide - Sunday 28 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 11: Port v Adelaide - Sunday 28 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Port will win, they may have a couple of big ins (only surmising) as well as they may give a couple of players a chance at afl level
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 11: Port v Adelaide - Sunday 28 June @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 11: Port v Adelaide - Sunday 28 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Scrunch Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:23 pm

bayman wrote:Port will win, they may have a couple of big ins (only surmising) as well as they may give a couple of players a chance at afl level

Power have the bye this week .. Wouldn't surprise to see a few dropped though (if they're allowed to do that when their senior team doesn't have a game?)
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Scrunch wrote:
bayman wrote:Port will win, they may have a couple of big ins (only surmising) as well as they may give a couple of players a chance at afl level

Power have the bye this week .. Wouldn't surprise to see a few dropped though (if they're allowed to do that when their senior team doesn't have a game?)

didn't realize that (bye) & no way known they'd be able to play any of the players that played against Carlton, a bit like players qualifying & not qualifying for reserves finals
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 am

Interesting point here. Considering its an AFL bye, are the SANFL AFL listed players allowed to play on Saturday. With the AFLPA agreement does the entire port squad go on Holiday.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:09 pm

goddy11 wrote:Interesting point here. Considering its an AFL bye, are the SANFL AFL listed players allowed to play on Saturday. With the AFLPA agreement does the entire port squad  go on Holiday.

last year there was some discussion & the players ''qualified'' to play played, welcome aboard goddy11 Very Happy
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:02 am

Port by 77
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:44 pm

I think Port will beat the tar out of the Crows initially then they will pull back in the second half to let the Crows get within 40pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Port look too strong on paper and should win by 5 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down