Glenelg v Eagles at Glenelg on Monday.

3 posters

Go down

Glenelg v Eagles at Glenelg on Monday. Empty Glenelg v Eagles at Glenelg on Monday.

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Another cut-throat game, with the loser facing real problems. In the Bays case, their top-three chances start to evaporate and they come back to the pack a bit. For the Eagles, do or die for their season.

Grocke and Parry hold the key and perhaps the Eagles to win.

On the other hand, perhaps the Bays to win.

No, the Eags.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glenelg v Eagles at Glenelg on Monday. Empty Re: Glenelg v Eagles at Glenelg on Monday.

Post by howthewestwaswon Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Similarly to the Port v South game, both teams will be desperate to win and breathe some life into their season.

If Glenelg had won last weekend against North, I'd be inclined to say another home win. The fact is they didn't, so the Eagles may be confident in taking the points on the Brighton Rd turf.

Another hard one to call, but I'll back the Bays once more to win by 2-3 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Glenelg v Eagles at Glenelg on Monday. Empty Re: Glenelg v Eagles at Glenelg on Monday.

Post by The Emperor Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 am

this is now a HUGE game in the context of the season for the bays. Really needed a win v north to help cement not only top 5 but a top 3 spot.

Given the outcome of that match, this is a real 50-50 and I do have a feeling we are the team that can play the eagles back into some form.
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down