Lee
Adelaide Hawk
Big Phil
MightyEagles
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

West v Eagles at City Mazda, Saturday. - Page 2 Empty Re: West v Eagles at City Mazda, Saturday.

Post by lachlan Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:31 pm

R&B

I agree with your comments. I love the way Hartlett & Tippett are going which allows Fergie to be the third tall defender or he can go forward as well. Our Back 6 must continue to play well for us to be real force for the rest of the yr

Fielke has been fantastic this yr. He is critical part of our midfield now and whether he is tagging Tambing or Dolling or playing his own game he has been a massive plus for us. I would love to see him tagging Boyd this week..

Lobbe is also very important and he Willitts and Webb did a very job on Parry yesterday. Lobbe is a very important memeber of our team for the rest of the yr. Hope we can hold onto him.

I would love to see Silverlock get a league game sometime soon

The match against Centrals at Elizabeth is the sternest test of all and this week I expect Dunne, O'Hara & O'Sullivan to play as they have played a few games in the ressies. Its a MUST win for the club
lachlan
lachlan

Back to top Go down

West v Eagles at City Mazda, Saturday. - Page 2 Empty Re: West v Eagles at City Mazda, Saturday.

Post by LEH Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Westies deserved their win ... their pace was FAR beyond the Eagles.
Mid-field got smashed from the opening bounce.

Didn't have a consistently winning forward all day - DANGER signs.
Until yesterday, I felt we still had an outside chance of a Preliminary Final berth - no longer.
Eagles will be lucky to make the five - their season could well be over in the next 4 weeks (Bays, Port & Centrals away, North @ home).

Looked tired & slow.

Were lucky to get as close as they did, yesterday.
Not really looking forward to Glenelg Oval next week. Sad
LEH
LEH

Teams : FulhamFC, WWTFC, Wests Tigers, NEC Njimegen
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 pm

redandblack wrote:I think he did get pinged, TE, didn't he?

Correct he did
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2