Scrappy
bayman
mickyj
Flag No.10
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm

Post by mickyj Sun May 23, 2021 2:48 pm

blacky wrote:
mickyj wrote:
Lee wrote:Micky, this is a forum for opinions.

The salary cap is a legitimate topic for opinion. Some posters thought the Eagles had put together a possibly very expensive team. Sone posters thought that expensive team would be far too good for West Adelaide.

Some opinions are correct  some are not, but that's the nature of a football forum.

Move on, allow opinion, disagree by all means, but respectfully, please.

Meanwhile, well done to the Eagles who beat a very, very disappointing West outfit today

Just seems strange the four places I visit re sanfl footy only west Adelaide fans n this forum were screaming salary cap cheats something for you to think about while you move on .
get over it mate you are sounding like a broken record
bounce bounce

Actually this will be my last post on this forum goodbye guys
Tired of not seeing new information
Even Facebook and Twitter has more information
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm

Post by bayman Sun May 23, 2021 5:58 pm

blacky wrote:
mickyj wrote:
Lee wrote:Micky, this is a forum for opinions.

The salary cap is a legitimate topic for opinion. Some posters thought the Eagles had put together a possibly very expensive team. Sone posters thought that expensive team would be far too good for West Adelaide.

Some opinions are correct  some are not, but that's the nature of a football forum.

Move on, allow opinion, disagree by all means, but respectfully, please.

Meanwhile, well done to the Eagles who beat a very, very disappointing West outfit today

Just seems strange the four places I visit re sanfl footy only west Adelaide fans n this forum were screaming salary cap cheats something for you to think about while you move on .
get over it mate you are sounding like a broken record
bounce bounce

That broken record has been like that for years, a big reason I hardly post on here because you can’t have an “adult conversation” & the Rottweiler factor that goes with it
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Mon May 24, 2021 9:08 am

bayman wrote:I think it is fair to say the Eagles aren't as dominant as they were last year, however if they can't comfortably beat West even at Richmond by over 5 goals then something is wrong, they should be winning this by over 10 goals

"Bayman" you are a very astute football observer.
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Big Phil Mon May 24, 2021 6:49 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Tough? I think you're looking at the team with the best list of players in the comp against the team with the 2nd weakest list of players.
Who has the worst list?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Mon May 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Big Phil wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:Tough? I think you're looking at the team with the best list of players in the comp against the team with the 2nd weakest list of players.
Who has the worst list?

Ive watch WA on digital and though they have vg potential. This was one of those days when no one played well. Its disrespectful to say any teams list is bad. Take out the AFL players and Adelaide is light on.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Mon May 24, 2021 9:47 pm

Big Phil wrote:
Who has the worst list?

I think Central.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon May 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Feathers wrote:
bayman wrote:I think it is fair to say the Eagles aren't as dominant as they were last year, however if they can't comfortably beat West even at Richmond by over 5 goals then something is wrong, they should be winning this by over 10 goals

"Bayman" you are a very astute football observer.

Thanks Feathers but I don’t think you needed to be Einstein to have worked that out, bookies put up $1.40 unbelievable value, I thought they’d be $1.06 or thereabouts
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed May 26, 2021 8:59 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
Who has the worst list?

I think Central.

Prior to the weekend gone, I would have agreed with you.

Now, maybe not so much. But a week IS a long time in football.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed May 26, 2021 9:34 pm

After the weekend gone I might have changed my mind too.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed May 26, 2021 10:08 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:After the weekend gone I might have changed my mind too.
Wink
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2