Scrappy
bayman
mickyj
Flag No.10
Admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm Empty Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm

Post by Admin Wed May 19, 2021 8:53 am

Which version of West will be there on the day and can the Eagles overcome them?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm Empty Re: Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm

Post by mickyj Wed May 19, 2021 12:45 pm

A tough must win game for the Eagles or I hope they win .
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm Empty Re: Round 7: West Adelaide v W/WT - Saturday 1.10pm

Post by Flag No.10 Thu May 20, 2021 9:33 pm

Tough? I think you're looking at the team with the best list of players in the comp against the team with the 2nd weakest list of players.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri May 21, 2021 4:55 am

Flag No.10 wrote:Tough? I think you're looking at the team with the best list of players in the comp against the team with the 2nd weakest list of players.

It’s a pity your such a defensive person .
Best list of players in the comp? Seeing the eagles lost half a grand final winning side .
Eagles are finding it tough to gel as a team this year .
But could very well do it this week with the numbers of players coming back into the team . Sorry if you can’t understand why I’m thinking the Eagles might have a tough game .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri May 21, 2021 8:54 am

What's defensive about disagreeing with your suggestion it's going to be tough for your team? It's simply a different opinion.
I think the talent on every line is far superior to ours, you're the reigning Premier and we're the reigning wooden spooner two years running. Pretty reasonable point of view I'd have thought.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri May 21, 2021 11:45 am

Flag No.10 wrote:What's defensive about disagreeing with your suggestion it's going to be tough for your team? It's simply a different opinion.
I think the talent on every line is far superior to ours, you're the reigning Premier and we're the reigning wooden spooner two years running. Pretty reasonable point of view I'd have thought.

Maybe the way you write things might turn posters away hence not much has been going on this forum . Just saying it’s dead on here for most of this season .

Talent on every line ? Ruckmen we have one coming back from major surgery the other ruck is out for a few more weeks . So to me the eagles need more tall ruck me.
But if they did recruit more iirc this forum went off with Salary cap cheats !!
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri May 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Well I'm sorry if that's the case micky, I'm genuinely trying to stimulate discussion (as distinct from trolling), not shut it down.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri May 21, 2021 1:56 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Well I'm sorry if that's the case micky, I'm genuinely trying to stimulate discussion (as distinct from trolling), not shut it down.

Seems as we two are the only ones talking whatever was said before the start of the season has chased posters away . Think about that Flag
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri May 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Well I'm not sure what I could have done differently micky, other than keep my opinion to myself.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri May 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Well I'm not sure what I could have done differently micky, other than keep my opinion to myself.

Honestly of all the footy forums and footy Facebook pages this one is the only one were fans of the club you follow got totally upset by the eagles recruiting players .
No idea why this forum went overboard .
But due to all that myself and possibly others have stopped posting as much.
You can have your opinions but when some posters carry on like a mother in law it drives posters away .

But go ahead post away
I still believe the Eagles are having issues gelling as a team this week they very well might
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri May 21, 2021 11:22 pm

I think it is fair to say the Eagles aren't as dominant as they were last year, however if they can't comfortably beat West even at Richmond by over 5 goals then something is wrong, they should be winning this by over 10 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Fri May 21, 2021 11:34 pm

I would not be surprised if West Adelaide win this
Im hoping the bookies bet about +20 points
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri May 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Scrappy wrote:I would not be surprised if West Adelaide win this

i'll give you +29.5 now, just ring me & i bet you wont Razz
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat May 22, 2021 8:13 am

micky, take a chill pill.  Posters are allowed to give an opinion. It's
a forum for opinion.

As for the site, there will be a revamp and updating soon, but nothing posted in this thread by others is worthy of your reaction.

In my opinion.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 22, 2021 8:50 am

Lee wrote:micky, take a chill pill.  Posters are allowed to give an opinion. It's
a forum for opinion.

As for the site, there will be a revamp and updating soon, but nothing posted in this thread by others is worthy of your reaction.

In my opinion.

Pity in the preseason you didn’t tell your teams fans to take a chill pill
As I said not many people using this forum this season must mean something . Seeing the forum hasn’t been putting up game threads
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Ok I stand corrected eagles played better today . Didn’t think they’d win by a 100.
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Sat May 22, 2021 4:33 pm

Micky with the players you have compared to us
100 pts is about right can't see where our next win will come from
We have had big problems for the last 6 years
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 22, 2021 5:57 pm

blacky wrote:Micky with the players you have compared to us
100 pts is about right can't see where our next win will come from
We have had big problems for the last 6 years

I now see how you couldn’t beat Adelaide.
The Eagles lost the previous two games this year perhaps that woke them up to perform today .
I’d love to see any south fans comments on their former coach ?
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Before I forget well done Tompous 45 touches
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 22, 2021 8:11 pm

bayman wrote:

I got scrappys’ money, I can’t retire on it but I’ll frame the 50cents
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat May 22, 2021 8:12 pm

Micky, this is a forum for opinions.

The salary cap is a legitimate topic for opinion. Some posters thought the Eagles had put together a possibly very expensive team. Sone posters thought that expensive team would be far too good for West Adelaide.

Some opinions are correct  some are not, but that's the nature of a football forum.

Move on, allow opinion, disagree by all means, but respectfully, please.

Meanwhile, well done to the Eagles who beat a very, very disappointing West outfit today
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 22, 2021 8:23 pm

Lee wrote:Micky, this is a forum for opinions.

The salary cap is a legitimate topic for opinion. Some posters thought the Eagles had put together a possibly very expensive team. Sone posters thought that expensive team would be far too good for West Adelaide.

Some opinions are correct  some are not, but that's the nature of a football forum.

Meanwhile, well done to the Eagles who beat a very, very disappointing West outfit today

Just seems strange the four places I visit re sanfl footy only west Adelaide fans n this forum were screaming salary cap cheats something for you to think about while you move on .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sat May 22, 2021 8:31 pm

Bookies bet +19.5 West AdeLEEaide
I was unlucky ....

Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sat May 22, 2021 8:32 pm

bayman wrote:
bayman wrote:

I got scrappys’ money, I can’t retire on it but I’ll frame the 50cents

Embarassed
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Sun May 23, 2021 2:17 pm

mickyj wrote:
Lee wrote:Micky, this is a forum for opinions.

Just seems strange the four places I visit re sanfl footy only west Adelaide fans n this forum were screaming salary cap cheats something for you to think about while you move on .
get over it mate you are sounding like a broken record
bounce bounce
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next