Or can we use our membership passes
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 3  Empty Re: Round 3

Post by mickyj Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:52 pm

Ok got the answer

This weekend sees the 2020 SANFL Statewide Super League season return to SANFL venues for Round 3.

Whilst we would love nothing more than to see an army of our supporters at the game this weekend, we unfortunately are required to limit entry to 1000 spectators under State Government COVID-19 regulations.

We will therefore be limiting entry for our Round 3 match to those Club members with match access as part of their membership.

We know this will cause disappointment and frustration for many supporters, but please understand we all must do the right thing to stop any outbreak of COVID-19 happening in South Australia.

Due to this restriction on attendances, there are some important things for you to know ahead of this weekend:

Entry only is available for those who have a season or home match ticket as part of their membership.
All other non-ticketed membership categories will not be given entry this weekend.
Under 18s will only have entry if they hold a ticketed club membership.
Entry will be on a first in, first serve basis – we therefore strongly encourage you to arrive early (more details regarding gate opening times will be sent in an email at a later date)
Once there is a count of 1000 people inside the venue, gates will be locked. We will keep members updated on social media and advise if we have reached capacity.
Have your barcoded 2020 membership card ready for scanning at the gate. (Note: it is not a requirement this weekend to have a digital ticket on a smart phone.
Once inside the venue, we ask that you adhere to social distancing of 1.5 metres and apply good hygiene protocols.

Once again, we thank your continuing support and understanding of the significant challenges every SANFL Club is facing in delivering a football season in a COVID-19 environment.

For further information on entry details, please keep checking the Club website and Facebook page, or contact the Club for further enquiries.

And remember, if you can’t be at the game this weekend, please utilise your complimentary access to the SANFL Digital Pass and watch the game live or on demand. If a complimentary digital pass was not part of your membership this year, you are able to purchase it here.

Yours sincerely
Luke Powell
Chief Executive Officer
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:29 pm

1000 seems a low number, there will be 10 metres between spectators not 1.5! Could easily have allowed 2,000 people per ground.

Looks like the ressies will play in front of a crowd as people will have to turn up early to ensure a seat.

UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:48 pm

We South Australians at this stage are very very fortunate to have any crowds at a sporting venue
Thanks to Marshall Law , we can now permit 1,000 at each ground , something I could not for see last March
Marshall has done a great job, hopefully he is rewarded and the team he barracks for wins the 2020 premiership

Huey , fully understand your frustrations, but we gotta look at the BIGger picture
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:30 am

Go u Cocks for todays game against Glenelg !

Hope the bad weather holds off Round 3  3349184707
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Great win North and we are top.

Lets just hope we can stay there Round 3  1672671459
Country Cock !
Country Cock !