+2
UncleHuey
Thiele
6 posters

Go down

Eagles v West Round 10 Empty Eagles v West Round 10

Post by Thiele Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:20 pm

EAGLES
Woodville-West Torrens has regained a clever goal sneak for its match against West on Saturday.
James Rowe has recovered from the AC Joint injury he suffered against South Adelaide in Round 8 to be named on the extended interchange bench.
He has been joined by tall utility Tom Schmusch, with two players to be trimmed before the bounce.
League
F: Von Bertouch, N. Hayes, Moore
HF: Poole, J. Hayes, Johansen
C: Boyd, Foote, Hall
HB: Sinor, Thompson, J. Gaffney
B: Goldsworthy, Giuffreda, C. Gaffney

R: J. Redden, Petrenko, Sharrad
INT: Firns, Comitogianni, Guilhaus, Rowe, Schmusch
IN: Rowe, Schmusch

Reserves
Weidemann, Haylock, Nason, Cook, West, E. Miller, X. Redden, Wehr, Brill, Bruce, Lewis, Morgan, Michael, McLeod, Heinjus, Westbrook, Armfield, Williams, Hoile, Pedler.
Under-18
F: Dawkins, Pearce, Buck
HF: Scott, Coff, Carter
C: Frederick, Beecken, McCann
HB: Jackson, Jones, Dorian
B: Gaze, McNeilly, Francis
R: Phillips, Lock, Barnett
INT: Azzolini, Brownlie, Kennedy, Ueding, R. Williams
WEST
West Adelaide is poised to take in an unchanged line-up against the Eagles on Saturday.
Bloods coach Gavin Colville could back in the same 21 which took it right up to a star-studded Adelaide outfit in Round 9 only to falter in the final term.
Possible debutant Kyle Kirk and utility Lachlan Evans have been added to the five-man extended interchange bench which must be trimmed by two before the bounce.
League
F: Pillion, Beech, Wasley-Black
HF: Johnson, Hupfeld, Osborn
C: Batley, P. Fairlie, Waite
HB: J. Evans, Keough, Levicki
B: Hill, Ryan, Dunkin

R: Parrella, Haysman, K. Stevens
INT: Anderson, B. Turner, Majok, L. Evans, Kirk
Reserves
Karpany, Cleeland, Middleton, G. Turner, Inglis, Gallaway, Lynch, Wooldridge, Caruso, Morelli, S. Bentley, Laube, Noonan, Morris, Gutsche, C. Fairlie, May, Fielke, Nield, Moore, J. Bentley.
Under-18
Jolly, Ebert, O’Connor-Dawkins, Brauer, Westley, Iuliano, Stakic, Bailye, Gibson, Fielke, Sherlock, Heitmann, Harkins, Nunan, Chamberlain, Nield, Laudato, Kelsh, Sareen, Groom, Pederick, Sinderberry, Coulthard, Boughen, Boylan.
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Eagles v West Round 10 Empty Re: Eagles v West Round 10

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Eagles have got over the early season wobbles and appear to have found some form. Westies were gallant against the Ravens but can't see them getting a win at Thebbie.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:59 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Eagles have got over the early season wobbles and appear to have found some form. Westies were gallant against the Ravens but can't see them getting a win at Thebbie.

Very Happy Shocked
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:19 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Eagles have got over the early season wobbles and appear to have found some form. Westies were gallant against the Ravens but can't see them getting a win at Thebbie.

Good one 😂😂😂
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:43 am

Eagles v West Round 10 Rd_10_10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:21 am

What a great win by the Eagles .
First quarter I think west were the better side tackling . But I think the Eagles stopped them from scoring much with a slight breeze . After that the Eagles took total control.
I’m still thinking Sam has the eagles playing differently some would disagree.
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:14 am

mickyj wrote:What a great win by the Eagles .
First quarter I think west were the better side tackling . But I think the Eagles stopped them from scoring much with a slight breeze . After that the Eagles took total control.

Different game plan to Godden's for sure. More attacking but our defensive game still evident. Dropping a few players weeks ago seems to have done the trick with Johansen and Boyd coming back playing more team orientated games.
I still find it hard to believe (actually glad) Jack Hayes was not picked up in mini draft. He marks everything. Kicking a worry.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:42 pm

goddy11 wrote:
mickyj wrote:What a great win by the Eagles .

Different game plan to Godden's for sure. More attacking but our defensive game still evident.  Dropping a few players weeks ago seems to have done the trick with Johansen and Boyd coming back playing more team orientated games.
I still find it hard to believe (actually glad) Jack Hayes was not picked up in mini draft. He marks everything. Kicking a worry.

This year his kicking is a worry
Rowe is fantastic 4.4 couldn’t kick his fifth thankfully his dad had him at the eagles as a junior
More is improving weekly that mark in the back lines was fantastic
Pup is trying loved his goal to the southern end

And yep I think your right playing in the seconds has helped wake up some players.
Nice to have some attacking footy.
What I didn’t write a fan I talk to went to the 1/4 time break
Eagles were happy with holding up west in the first quarter.
Eagles thought they were about to use a 10 goal wind
Reality wasn’t that strong but attack attack and close down the faster west team worked

Sams coaching at present is fantastic his message is getting there .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Premiers Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:54 pm

Two good wins against Norwood & South but the last 2 weeks against the 2nd bottom team and 3rd bottom team proves nothing. Will get a better appreciation of how we're truly travelling after the next 2-3 weeks.

Interesting to speculate who makes way for Jesse Lonergan's return this week - mine is Hall. (Jack Firns will take Norwood's wingman Johnston like he did last time, Boyd has just done enough but still doesn't hurt the opposition and needs to get the offensive handball off quicker, Nick Moore is looking better each week & Gaffney boys are safe).
Good to see Thommo and Guiffreda back in form again.
Re Goddy's comment on why Jack Hayes wasn't picked in AFL draft - is way too slow, not big enough for a key forward in the AFL and a kicking conversion of <50%.
Premiers
Premiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down