Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May

4 posters

Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May Empty Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May

Post by Admin Fri May 24, 2019 10:28 am

Sunday May 26, 1.10pm

The Tigers are flying, is this their chance to continue to make a statement on home turf?

SEN SA 1629
Digital Pass

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May Empty Re: Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Weather forecast is woeful but I have belief in the Tigers. We have a greater depth of contributors this year and genuine options in attack. The defence is the best in the league and we have midfielders that are committed to running both ways.

Port are getting some useful players back but look a little short in match ups. The Tigers will win at home by 24 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May Empty Re: Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May

Post by Lee Sat May 25, 2019 11:12 pm

My tip from Armenia - Bayman's mob.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sun May 26, 2019 8:40 am

Round 8: Glenelg v Port @ACH Group Stadium, Sunday 26 May Rd_8_g10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon May 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Good win by the Tigers, outplayed the magpies in just about every aspect of the game for three quarters. If they had kicked straighter they could have been 100 points up at 3/4 time.

Port's decision not to play a ruckman was costly to them. McBean had a good day as a marking forward in awful conditions. The Glenelg defence was outstanding again and was helped by a midfield that ran both ways strongly and wasn't afraid to get dirty.

Just hope we do not lose too many in the draft tonight. They should weigh up the benefits of potentially being a SANFL premiership player against half a season playing VFL.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down