Thiele
bayman
PhilH
Bundy
Brucetiki
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 11: Eagles v West - Saturday 16 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: Eagles v West - Saturday 16 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by goddy11 Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Seaside1 wrote:Woodville Oval would have to be close to the worst in the SANFL . That centre square get boggy very quickly.

Just watched the game on digital. The centre square looks ok considering the rain .Maybe not to good at centre circle but not unplayable. An looking at North and Central now. (go the Doggies) Prospect looks great. I think your being a bit mischievous.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 11: Eagles v West - Saturday 16 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: Eagles v West - Saturday 16 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:01 pm

The cricket pitch was better than I thought. Had a pre-game walk out to middle looked ok. Great win by our reserves. The future is looking bright at the Club. What may got us was the late withdrawal of Guilhaus. Which made us play Wilson up forward. Surprise to see Borholm playing reserves
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Thiele wrote:The cricket pitch was better than I thought. Had a pre-game walk out to middle looked ok. Great win by our reserves. The future is looking bright at the Club. What may got us was the late withdrawal of  Guilhaus. Which made us play Wilson up forward. Surprise to see Borholm playing reserves

So you got off your phone Thiele lol anyone wondering I could see Thiele on the bench some Micky was talking to him on Facebook
We knew Borholm was playing seconds not certain we fans all agreed with it .
Seb being injured was a big surprise.
Could be said Redden with help from Hayes and Firns did the job in awful conditions
Four ruckmen two out with inurues in the space of 2 or 3 weeks
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:28 pm

mickyj wrote:
Thiele wrote:The cricket pitch was better than I thought. Had a pre-game walk out to middle looked ok. Great win by our reserves. The future is looking bright at the Club. What may got us was the late withdrawal of  Guilhaus. Which made us play Wilson up forward. Surprise to see Borholm playing reserves

So you got off your phone Thiele lol anyone wondering I could see Thiele on the bench some Micky was talking to him on Facebook
Could be said Redden with help from Hayes and Firns did the job in awful conditions
I was just killing time when I was on my phone. Did a check once we had set up just before the Ressies went into their meeting
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Thiele wrote:
mickyj wrote:

I was just killing time when I was on my phone. Did a check once we had set up just before the Ressies went into their meeting

I'm surprised I could see you on the other side of the oval.
Not having a dig your a good bkoke .
Ressies were out played by a better side .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:37 pm

mickyj wrote:
Thiele wrote:
mickyj wrote:

I'm surprised I could see you on the other side of the oval.
Not having a dig your a good bkoke .
Ressies were out played by a better side .
All good
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Sunday Mail quoted 1341 there yesterday. Hard to believe.
goddy11
goddy11

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:10 pm

goddy11 wrote:Sunday Mail quoted 1341 there yesterday. Hard to believe.

I think that's an inflated number unless they were in the cricket club with you Goddy they weren't on the wing with me lmao
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:13 pm

I thought 500. I wasn't counted
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:23 pm

1,341 is the lowest crowd at Woodville since Round 16, 2015 when 1,071 attended to watch the Eagles and South play in diabolical conditions. I think it was the TV game as well.

There's only two other crowd figures lower than 1,341 for Eagles' home games at Woodville since 1997.

Last edited by scott on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
scott
scott

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Thiele wrote:

you would have been first counted, Mickyj second with flag 10 & Lee dead heating for third Very Happy

Last edited by bayman on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:36 pm

bayman wrote:
Thiele wrote:

you would have been first counted, Mickyj second with testy & Lee dead heating for third Very Happy

Haha your not far off that number I think I was 2 daughter 3 son 4
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm

mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:
Thiele wrote:

you would have been first counted, Mickyj second with testy & Lee dead heating for third Very Happy

Haha your not far off that number I think I was  2 daughter 3 son 4
It was a Dead Heat between me and Firstblood.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Thiele wrote:
mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:
Thiele wrote:

Haha your not far off that number I think I was  2 daughter 3 son 4
It was a Dead Heat between me and Firstblood.
No one on the gate at 9.00
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Brilliant decision for the umpires to wear a colour so similar to the Eagles jumper. What's the problem with white?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:38 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Brilliant decision for the umpires to wear a colour so similar to the Eagles jumper. What's the problem with white?

That why I did not notice them. BTW 32-21 frees Westies way. The Norwood and Glenelg supporters always winge about our frees.

Mickyj. No more than 30 up in the cricket club. Easy to get a beer (light only). 500 tops at the ground from my limited view. The SANFL does not get any benefit fudging figures. You cant include people in the QEH in the list of attendees.
Driving home I did notice the Liberty on Port Rd had E10n petrol at 1.19/lt. Had a full tank..Dam
goddy11
goddy11

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 am

goddy11 wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:Brilliant decision for the umpires to wear a colour so similar to the Eagles jumper. What's the problem with white?

That why I did not notice them. BTW 32-21 frees Westies way. The Norwood and Glenelg supporters always winge about our frees.

Mickyj. No more than 30 up in the cricket club. Easy to get a beer (light only). 500 tops at the ground from my limited view. The SANFL does not get any benefit fudging figures. You cant include people in the QEH in the list of attendees.
Driving home I did notice the Liberty on Port Rd had E10n petrol at 1.19/lt. Had a full tank..Dam
Inbetween the showers at Woodville the QEH was almost invisible to drizzle
We still think Saturdays crowd was less than the crows game
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:56 am

They haven't worn White for a few years iirc

mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 am

Ok Flag No 10 my eldest suggested I post this your correct .
My son is an adult and colour blind he has issues telling the difference between umpires and Eagles players .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Always liked the old umpire's uniform with black socks and a white shirt with the South Australian coastline in red, yellow and blue. Reckon that was around from the late 1990s until about 2013.

You can thank the Adelaide Football Club for the change.
scott
scott

My club : south

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2