+5
UncleHuey
goddy11
Ben W
Paul
Brucetiki
9 posters

Go down

Round 10: Eagles v Adelaide - Saturday 20 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Round 10: Eagles v Adelaide - Saturday 20 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:05 pm

The Eagles had another low scoring win, this time over South, while Adelaide took full advantage of having it's strongest SANFL side on the park in 2014 in demolishing Sturt. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 10: Eagles v Adelaide - Saturday 20 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 10: Eagles v Adelaide - Saturday 20 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Paul Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Eagles by 25-30 goals
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Round 10: Eagles v Adelaide - Saturday 20 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 10: Eagles v Adelaide - Saturday 20 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Eagles to notch up their first win against Adelaide, Eagles by 2 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:53 am

This game will be LIVE video and audio streamed on the SANFL website this coming Saturday afternoon...

Myself and John Nankivell will be commentating the game and joining us in the call, in a Special Comments role, will be Norwood coach Ben Warren...

Looking forward to working with Nanks and Dugga on Saturday...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 am

Will go for Adelaide to win this one by 19pts, pressure is ramping up for spots in their AFL list and I think several of their youngsters are starting to show some improvement from the start of the season.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:54 am

Have to go for the Eags in a close one 12points. They hammered the Eagles both times last year. Not sure but I think the Eagles are the only side not to have beaten Crows.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:24 pm

Eagles by 5 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hatchet Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:02 am

watched this yesterday, worked well and good to hear ben warren giving his views. seems like only a couple of regular callers though, would have thought the sanfl would spread the commentary around a bit more to show the product.
The Hatchet
The Hatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:13 am

Eagles all over them in the first half & from about the 10 minute mark of the third term the crows started getting their hands on the ball & were looking a chance for the rest of the match & with a bit of luck may've pinched it, i was left bemused as to the fitness of players in this match, did the Eagles game plan lead to tiredness or are the crows' superior in fitness ? Apart from one game this was the most crow supporters i've seen at an sanfl match & it was probably 300 of them, senior coach Walsh was visibly & loudly barracking for the team which is good
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:55 pm

I thought the Eagles won the first half . Second half one player down and crows fitness took hold.

First half Eagles denied crows space . And entered the forward 50 just like Hawthorn . Henderson amazed us at times loose man in defence tried to mark everything in the air. But when the Eagles did short passes in the 50 Crows appeared all at sea .
I'm glad Eagles won lucky as it was a win is a win
With the injury list Eagles can get better in coming weeks when players return
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:38 pm

i should have added the outfit has changed but the advice to the umpires hasn't, i'm talking about the crows sanfl runner, i'm just not sure whether it was Chris or James Laughing Laughing Laughing
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:19 am

The Hatchet wrote:watched this yesterday, worked well and good to hear ben warren giving his views. seems like only a couple of regular callers though, would have thought the sanfl would spread the commentary around a bit more to show the product.
Yes, looks like Ben will be back again this coming weekend, for the audio stream of the Sturt v South game, at Unley...

It has been the same commentators of late because of limited availability of some regular callers, with a few having heir personal circumstances changing so that means there aren't really too many other options, other than use the guys outside of the radio callers.

The SANFL are using one point of contact to arrange whoever is not rostered on to do the radio gigs and wanting consistency with reliable callers who can help provide a good call...

Ben Warren was fantastic on Saturday and will be again involved this weekend, working with Don Cooper, out at Unley...

Last edited by Big Phil on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:20 am

bayman wrote:i should have added the outfit has changed but the advice to the umpires hasn't, i'm talking about the crows sanfl runner, i'm just not sure whether it was Chris or James Laughing Laughing Laughing

It was Chris, mate...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:20 pm

sorry mate, i just can't tell them apart
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down