Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

+2
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
6 posters

Go down

Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Eagles v North
Saturday 3 June
Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Reserves: 12:00pm
League: 2:40pm

This looms as one of the mismatches of the season. Will the Eagles tear apart the Roosters, or will North cause a boilover!

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by bayman Mon May 29, 2017 8:49 pm

i fear after a loss the Eagles will come out with all guns blazing & beat North by over 15 goals...Wundke to kick 10
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by mickyj Mon May 29, 2017 9:07 pm

I think this game may come down to who is injured at the Eagles
Is the pup back after missing last week
Hall concussion from last week or not
McGregor hamstring injury or not from last week
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Rd-8-League-Team-Lineup-1024x852
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Eagles will be too strong for the Roosters. I think a 10 goal win could be on the cards.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 pm

if you shop around you can get $1.04 the Eagles to win, Ubet are $1.01.........i know they wouldn't do it & it isn't allowed but the end of season trip fund could go on the Eagles 1-39 at $4.50 Laughing Laughing
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm

I was there I have no clue how the Eagles won
North were all over the Eagles for 1 and 1/2 quarters
Suddenly Eagles woke up
Then north came back got in front
But then the Eagles came back
Honestly I thought Norwood was there first quarter again
A win is a win
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Great effort u Cocks only to get piped by the top team again, when every one thought we would get pumped today ! Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval 1344700888
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:03 am

Country Cock ! wrote:Great effort u Cocks only to get piped by the top team again, when every one thought we would get pumped today ! Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval 1344700888
Your team out played out smarted the Eagles for 1 and 1/2 quarters couldnt keep it up for the four quarters but took the game back in the last until Wundke and Haylok goaled
Your team won the middle which meant you got the ball forward quickly
Eagles no pup no Boyd this week cant win the centre next week i think Pup is back

A very well trained North but its an AFL style game North arent fit enough to do for four quarters
Ex Eagle players kicked goa;s early
Ex North player kicked one of the winning goals along with the Son of an Eagles

And North Eagles games seem to be good games
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:59 am

mickyj wrote:
Country Cock ! wrote:Great effort u Cocks only to get piped by the top team again, when every one thought we would get pumped today ! Round 8: Eagles v North - Saturday 3 June @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval 1344700888
Your team out played out smarted the Eagles for 1 and 1/2 quarters  couldnt keep it up for the four quarters but took the game back in the last until Wundke and Haylok goaled
Your team won the middle which meant you got the ball forward quickly
Eagles no pup no Boyd this week cant win the centre next week i think Pup is back

A very well trained North but its an AFL style game North arent fit enough to do for four quarters
Ex Eagle players kicked goa;s early
Ex North player kicked one of the winning goals along with the Son of an Eagles

And North Eagles games seem to be good games

Well said !
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Had this game been played 10...hell, 5 years ago; we would have had 20-30 replies on this one here.  And 100+ on the other forum!

If anyone just seen the quarter time scores; would fail to realise the turnarounds in the match...from being 28 points down, to 23 points up, then 2 points down! It reminded by the of the 2002 AFL final between Adelaide and Melbourne.

If anyone in the side needed to win the match for you from a set shot, it was in the right hands - Wundke.  But then after that, if you look at the replay, it was a very clever kick off the ground by Haylock.  He actually soccers it with the outside of the foot, to extend the margin to the final 11 points.
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:16 am

spell_check wrote:Had this game been played 10...hell, 5 years ago; we would have had 20-30 replies on this one here.  And 100+ on the other forum!

If anyone just seen the quarter time scores; would fail to realise the turnarounds in the match...from being 28 points down, to 23 points up, then 2 points down! It reminded by the of the 2002 AFL final between Adelaide and Melbourne.

If anyone in the side needed to win the match for you from a set shot, it was in the right hands - Wundke.  But then after that, if you look at the replay, it was a very clever kick off the ground by Haylock.  He actually soccers it with the outside of the foot, to extend the margin to the final 11 points.

Well written Spelly
Eagles and north are always hard fought games no matter where either teams are on the ladder .
Jarman years is a classic example north should've won a flag under him but didn't
And eagles play in gfs but all coaches so far win one not a second will gods break the hoodoo .
As spelly said once this would have got lots of replies
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down