UncleHuey
Cambridge Clarrie
zipzap
waddayamean
Brucetiki
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second Semi Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 11 September @ Adelaide Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Semi Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 11 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by bayman Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Sturt were brave but after a good start the Eagles had the answers, i don't think he had many possessions but i thought Raymond in defence was the Eagles best player today some of his spoiling & making a contest was sensational today
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Second Semi Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 11 September @ Adelaide Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Semi Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 11 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by mickyj Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:04 pm

bayman wrote:Sturt were brave but after a good start the Eagles had the answers, i don't think he had many possessions but i thought Raymond in defence was the Eagles best player today some of his spoiling & making a contest was sensational today

Yep he was good
Thompsons marking and spoiling was awesome
Now Sturt had issues spoiling umpires could not see Ainger going for marks one arm was being stretched out lol
Nick Hayes had arm held and took a great one handed mark on the wing in front of me
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by columbo Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:24 pm

bayman wrote:Sturt were brave but after a good start the Eagles had the answers, i don't think he had many possessions but i thought Raymond in defence was the Eagles best player today some of his spoiling & making a contest was sensational today

Agree 100% Bayman.
Raymond saved the day on a number of occasions yesterday, his timing, marking and spoiling was spot on.
columbo
columbo

Teams : Eagles, North Melbourne
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Eagles spoiling was first rate. I reckon there were at least 5 good lead up marks that were thwarted by spoils.

It is amazing how the game can turn for you by going long and direct, rather than zig-zagging sideways and backwards.

Sturt looked much better moving it forward quickly.
Given the greater number of forward 50 entries we had, far too many were burnt.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2