Round 18: North v Centrals - Saturday 30 July @ Prospect Oval

+2
bayman
rocket_rooster
6 posters

Go down

Round 18: North v Centrals - Saturday 30 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Round 18: North v Centrals - Saturday 30 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 pm

North v Centrals
Saturday 30 July
Prospect Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Both sides are on losing ruts at the moment. Who will end their rut of losses this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 18: North v Centrals - Saturday 30 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 18: North v Centrals - Saturday 30 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Central have too much riding on this match to lose it, however Norths best football this year has been at Prospect, i think this will be tight but with what is on offer i'll tip Central by 17 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 18: North v Centrals - Saturday 30 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 18: North v Centrals - Saturday 30 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by rocket_rooster Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:39 pm

bayman wrote:Central have too much riding on this match to lose it, however Norths best football this year has been at Prospect, i think this will be tight but with what is on offer i'll tip Central by 17 points

North's best football this year was at Glenelg.

North have been very competitive in every game at Prospect, but have only won two games there for the year.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:10 pm

rocket_rooster wrote:
bayman wrote:Central have too much riding on this match to lose it, however Norths best football this year has been at Prospect, i think this will be tight but with what is on offer i'll tip Central by 17 points

North's best football this year was at Glenelg.

North have been very competitive in every game at Prospect, but have only won two games there for the year.

fair dinkum, ok i'll rephrase it then Norths' form at Prospect this year has been very competitive Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:42 pm

This should be a close game. Both teams have played some good footy and some woeful footy at times this year. I reckon North at home might sneak home by less then 10 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by William Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Should be a good game this I will tip north to get up by a couple of points at home.
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Two key periods ultimately cost North the match and won the match for Centrals.

First - the second quarter. North kicked 1.5 and really kept Centrals in the game. Then, with the aid of the breeze, Centrals stormed home late in the 2nd quarter, and kicked 5.1 all up to take a 6 point lead going into half time.

Second - the start of the third quarter. Centrals stormed out of the gates and kicked 4 of the first 5 goals in the third quarter.

They say bad kicking is bad football, and that, along with a game plan that reeks of playing for free kicks, is what ultimately cost North the win today.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down