Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval

+3
bayman
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
7 posters

Go down

Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:08 pm

North (6th 4-7 49.23%) v Adelaide (5th 6-4 54.25%)
Saturday 2 July
Prospect Oval

Reserves (North v Glenelg): 11:10am
League: 2:10

It's Glenelg's turn to share facilities with Adelaide this week - wonder how that'll go?  Meanwhile, Adelaide could slam the door shut on season 2015 for the bottom 5 with a win - will they do it?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by bayman Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:57 am

North by 4 or 5 goals, i didn't realize we were playing before the league game, might go there instead of Woodville now
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by rocket_rooster Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:29 am

bayman wrote:North by 4 or 5 goals, i didn't realize we were playing before the league game, might go there instead of Woodville now

It depends which North turns up. The North that played so well twice against Glenelg, early in the year against Norwood and for most of the game against Sturt even though they lost or the North who played against West. Sure West are finding form but I would think that their is a huge gap between North's best and worst,
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Might wait for the teams before this one. North are playing well at the moment and Adelaide seems disinterested.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by bayman Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:37 pm

rocket_rooster wrote:
bayman wrote:North by 4 or 5 goals, i didn't realize we were playing before the league game, might go there instead of Woodville now

It depends which North turns up. The North that played so well twice against Glenelg, early in the year against Norwood and for most of the game against Sturt even though they lost or the North who played against West. Sure West are finding form but I would think that their is a huge gap between North's best and worst,

i've seen North a few times this year, they should have beaten Adelaide last time & could have beaten Sturt last time, in fact i think North were one goal away several times in that match that would have broken Sturts' back & won
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm on the North bandwagon - for a week at least. A couple of goals methinks.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:55 am

I just backed North at $3.75 on tab, has come into $3.50, sportsbet are $3.75.........after looking at the teams I think North should be favourite, haven't seen him recently but I'm a little surprised Virgin is in the reserves, has he lost all form in a month?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by robranisgod Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:08 am

bayman wrote:I just backed North at $3.75 on tab, has come into $3.50, sportsbet are $3.75.........after looking at the teams I think North should be favourite, haven't seen him recently but I'm a little surprised Virgin is in the reserves, has he lost all form in a month?

Virgin had a terrible game against West which is the only game North have played since you would have seen him last at the Bay. Twice he was responsible for two goal turn arounds with terrible skills. Up until then he had been fairly good. North are developing some midfield depth as evidenced by the fact that Shannon and Thiele cannot make the senior side.
I have said before that they are key defender and crumbing forward short of being a very competitive side.
Another key forward might be handy too.
robranisgod
robranisgod

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:52 am

robranisgod wrote:
bayman wrote:I just backed North at $3.75 on tab, has come into $3.50, sportsbet are $3.75.........after looking at the teams I think North should be favourite, haven't seen him recently but I'm a little surprised Virgin is in the reserves, has he lost all form in a month?

Virgin had a terrible game against West which is the only game North have played since you would have seen him last at the Bay. Twice he was responsible for two goal turn arounds with terrible skills. Up until then he had been fairly good. North are developing some midfield depth as evidenced by the fact that Shannon and Thiele cannot make the senior side.
I have said before that they are key defender and crumbing forward short of being a very competitive side.
Another key forward might be handy too.

It was announced yesterday that Thiele is taking some time out to resolve some personal issues.

He was second best for the reserves last game so he would have pushed for league selection this week.

I think that Shannon is still in North's best team but maybe Schwartz has overtaken him. Perhaps there is not room for both of them plus McKenzie and Max Thring in the same team.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:12 am

Cum on you Cocks ! Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval 1344700888
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:22 am

waddayamean wrote:
Country Cock ! wrote:Cum on you Cocks !  Round 14: North v Adelaide - Saturday 2 July @ Prospect Oval 1344700888

Did you vote for the Marriage equality party ?

Yep, Sure Did ! tongue
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down