Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval

4 posters

Go down

Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:31 pm

North v Norwood
Saturday 15 July
Prospect Oval

Reserves: 11:00am
League: 1:40pm

North were no match for Sturt, while Norwood made comfortable work of Glenelg. Who will come away with the win at Prospect?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:52 pm

North go better at home than anywhere else, Norwood should win but it won't be a walk in the park, Norwood by 7 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval

Post by Mannyredleg Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Norwood are too inconsistent and havent won a close game this year to have confidence going into this game.
Legs by 2 goals but I'm not convinced they have turned the corner yet.
Mannyredleg
Mannyredleg

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm

NA 13-7
NW 15-11

This was the last sentence of the match preview in the football budget
* If Panos gets plenty off ball again at Prospect and Craig is caught short by Baulderstone, Roosters beware!

Just to clarify things Craig is not Neil Craig the past Norwood player and coach, it was James Craig of North Adelaide
Matthew Panos was B.O.G in my and Warren Partlands opinion
James Craig was injured in the 2nd quarter , and Sam Baulderstone dominated, and was 2nd best in my and Warren Partlands opinion
The great pity for NA is that Tanner Smith had kicked 2 brilliant early goals, but had to do some rucking after that

The other oddity was the scratchings in this match
Leigh Ryswyk was unavailable as attended a family wedding in Queensland
Lewis Johnston was a late scratching for NW , he was in hospital becoming a daddy
Oddity in that Leigh Ryswyk was almost a NW player until NA got him for whatever reasons , and that Lewis Johnston was recruited from NA to NW

It was nice that my beloved Redlegs won a close game Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval 1920501681
I thought NW benefitted more from the 50/50 umpiring decisions than NA did
NA perhaps were a tad unlucky to lose, but NW did well after being 18 points down in the first quarter

NW now sit on 9-5
Norwoods 2nd highest losing margin this season being a 4 point thrashing Round 13: North v Norwood - Saturday 15 July @ Prospect Oval 2103167551
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum