Round 8: Glenelg v Centrals - Saturday 14 May @ Gliderol Stadium

5 posters

Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Centrals - Saturday 14 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 8: Glenelg v Centrals - Saturday 14 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Glenelg (9th 1-5 49.14%) v Centrals (5th 3-2 58.32%)
Saturday 14 May
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Glenelg faded out against the Eagles last week, while Centrals are coming off a big win over Norwood. Will Glenelg win in front of their home fans, or will Centrals make it 3 wins on the trot.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 8: Glenelg v Centrals - Saturday 14 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: Glenelg v Centrals - Saturday 14 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by William Thu May 12, 2016 9:43 am

Interesting game this one, Central should be the favourite but Glenelg would be every chance at home, How has the form of Clint Alleway been this year?
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Glenelg v Centrals - Saturday 14 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: Glenelg v Centrals - Saturday 14 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by William Thu May 12, 2016 9:43 am

Interesting game this one, Central should be the favourite but Glenelg would be every chance at home, How has the form of Clint Alleway been this year?
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Thu May 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Clint has been in reasonable form this year. He often still has to beat 2 defenders and the disposal to him hasn't been great. His effort and commitment cant be questioned.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 13, 2016 12:26 pm

There must be some football god we have offended that strikes down all our tall players. One of the shortest teams I have seen named for the Bays. However I have faith that the Bays will win one at home and sneak home by 12 points
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat May 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Easily Centrals worst performance of the year. After a tight first quarter, they allowed Glenelg to out score them into the breeze in the second quarter, which Glenelg capitalised on in the third quarter.

To Centrals credit, they had a reasonable last quarter to limit the scoreboard damage, but the damage was already done.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Sun May 15, 2016 12:42 am

I knew it would be sooner than later Glenelg would win; it also represents the first time anyone currently out of the 5 beat anyone in it.
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon May 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Great win by the Bays, finally put together four quarters of footy and they got thee reward.
Centrals had a poor second quarter, not sure why they insisted on chipping it sideways when they had a 3 to 4 goal breeze at their backs.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down