Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?

5 posters

Go down

Best AFL player from Central District?

Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  I_vote_lcap0%Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  I_vote_lcap100%Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 10 ]
Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  I_vote_lcap0%Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  Empty Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?

Post by Ben W Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Continuing the CDFC theme, who do you rate as the best of these three players, to have come through the CDFC to play in the AFL?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  Empty Re: Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?

Post by coza Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:00 pm

Peter Jonas was a good player aswel, if not for bad luck could have been anything. S.Dew S.Hurn J.Westhoff Have all done well in the afl/vfl
coza
coza

Back to top Go down

Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?  Empty Re: Best AFL Player to come out of Central District?

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Platten for me given the Premiership success he had with Hawthorn.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Brucetiki wrote:Platten for me given the Premiership success he had with Hawthorn.

Yep, Brownlow, Magarey, Premierships.
Having heard guys like Brereton and Dunstall talk about him too.
Hard to go past the Rat.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:53 am

Not one vote for Michael O'Loughlin?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:55 am

Ben W wrote:Not one vote for Michael O'Loughlin?

Given the three options given, I'm not surprised Platts has 100% of the votes. He is easily the best Central District player to have played at VFL/AFL level.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down