Big Phil
Lee
Thiele
firstblood
PhilH
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SANFL Fans Media Poll - vote for talkingfootysa.com Empty SANFL Fans Media Poll - vote for talkingfootysa.com

Post by PhilH Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 am

Hi everyone,

The 3rd annual FOOT-e TIMES Media Poll survey is out, this time it is in partnership with the SANFL with the winners being announced at the 2014 SANFL Media Awards.

The categories have changed with a new one for fans favourite SANFL News Web Site .... and talkingfootysa.com is one of the sites listed.

To vote go to

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2688/

Closes 9pm Monday September 22nd.
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

SANFL Fans Media Poll - vote for talkingfootysa.com Empty Re: SANFL Fans Media Poll - vote for talkingfootysa.com

Post by firstblood Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 am

I voted Smile
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

SANFL Fans Media Poll - vote for talkingfootysa.com Empty Re: SANFL Fans Media Poll - vote for talkingfootysa.com

Post by Thiele Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Don't know who that Andrew Marks bloke is
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm

How come Chris Kendall wasn't broadcasting last week?

Andrew Marks has been very good.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Agreed with Andrew ... certainly best "New" talent.

Both CK & I didn't call last week but will be this week. Just about giving everyone an even run.
PhilH
PhilH

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Lee wrote:How come Chris Kendall wasn't broadcasting last week?

Andrew Marks has been very good.

Chirs was 'selected' to call the Grand Final this week, so Don Cooper and myself called the Preliminary Final...

I was initially going to be calling the GF with Chris and Grant Coffee but I have stepped aside and am going to be doing the Boundary for RPH and allowing Chris and Neil Cross to be reunited like their ABC days Smile

As PhilH said, just spreading the love Smile
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:39 am

Poll now closed, thanks for those who voted.
PhilH
PhilH

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hatchet Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:57 am

looking forward to seeing the outcome
The Hatchet
The Hatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:55 am

The Hatchet wrote:looking forward to seeing the outcome
I think the finalists from each category will be announced tomorrow, then the winners to be awarded on Thursday night, in conjunction with the SANFL Media Awards...

The SANFL Media Awards themselves will be intruiging as well, as to who the winners will be, particularly in the radio categories...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:49 pm

The Hatchet wrote:looking forward to seeing the outcome

The finalists have been announced, with the winners declared at the SANFL Media Awards this Thursday night...

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2712/
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 am

We're pleased to have made the list of finalists, especially with a relatively small, (but select) membership.

Thanks to our posters and also our readers for your support.

Unusually for a finalist, we haven't been invited, so will announce the results when they're up on the SANFL website.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 am

Admin wrote:Unusually for a finalist, we haven't been invited, so will announce the results when they're up on the SANFL website.

But isn't there already representation from  this site already attending the night, through other means?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:51 am

No.

We have received no invitation at all.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:58 am

Would think only the owners should qualify as representation of the site.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:34 am

We'd agree with that, Scrunch.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:50 am

That is disappointing then, that no-one from the site has been invited...

Last edited by Big Phil on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:59 am

Phil, the answer to that is a resounding 'NO".

There is one owner of this site and it isn't 'Lee' and it certainly isn't the person you seem to be referring to. That person has no official connection with this site and if he attends will be doing so in his own capacity.

I would have thought it was normal courtesy to contact the Admin of this site with an invitation, but obviously not.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Okay, admin...

Thanks for clearing that up...

I apologise for my misinterpretation of the ownership structure of this site...

All is clear now, and agreed it is disappointing that an invitation was not extended to the owner of this site, seeing as though they were a nominated finalist...

All good now.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:22 pm

What does it say about the SANFL website that it's not amongst the 5 nominees?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Big Phil wrote:Okay, admin...

Thanks for clearing that up...

I apologise for my misinterpretation of the ownership structure of this site...

All is clear now, and agreed it is disappointing that an invitation was not extended to the owner of this site, seeing as though they were a nominated finalist...

All good now.

Thank you, Phil.

We will bring our posters and readers the results when we get them from the SANFL website.

"All good now"

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Okay, then...

Have those issues with FOOTe TIMES SA been addressed with the Editor of that site?

Last edited by Big Phil on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Flag No.9 wrote:What does it say about the SANFL website that it's not amongst the 5 nominees?

From the article, on the SANFL site...

SANFL's article wrote:As co-ordinators of the survey, Zac Milbank (SANFL), Phil Herden (FOOT-e TIMES) & the SANFL web site were not listed as nominees.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Big Phil wrote:Okay, then...

Have those issues with FOOTe TIMES SA been addressed with the Editor of that site?

Not necessary, Phil.

Apology accepted and we'll move on.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Okay, then...

Not necessary, Phil.

Apology accepted and we'll move on.

Okay, then...

Agreed...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Big Phil wrote:
Flag No.9 wrote:What does it say about the SANFL website that it's not amongst the 5 nominees?

From the article, on the SANFL site...

SANFL's article wrote:As co-ordinators of the survey, Zac Milbank (SANFL), Phil Herden (FOOT-e TIMES) & the SANFL web site were not listed as nominees.

Thanks for the explanation BP. Must say though I don't think anyone would have objected if people were allowed to vote for the SANFL site. I doubt there would be accusations of manipulating the figures.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next