The Wrap Up: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

+3
IAmTheWarrior
bayman
Admin
7 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium Empty The Wrap Up: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

Post by Admin Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Eagles 2.3 8.5 10.10 12.11.83
North  2.3 4.4  8.5   15.10.100

The Eagles bomb out in straight sets, while North have stormed into the Preliminary Final from 5th place
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

Post by bayman Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 pm

is it a fitness problem ? surely not

is it a leg speed problem ? yep, this has a lot to do with it

i think North ''sparked up'' when the Parry collision with Boles (i think it was) occured & when Stewart went off the North forward line look more mobile, Stewart to me look injured as he could hardly move, i think these were the main two reasons North got into the match

was good to see Lewis Johnson out there while North did the pre game warm up & wearing his North top, shows class that lad

btw i believe he'll be cleared to play this week, wonder why ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium Empty Re: The Wrap Up: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

Post by IAmTheWarrior Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:47 am

Here's one for conspiracy theorists- perhaps he'll be cleared to play because it was a one week injury??

Eags just not good enough by the sound of things and North just wanted to win more. Disappointing but not the first time a team has gone out in straight sets and probably won't be the last. On to the ressies and the 18s!!
IAmTheWarrior
IAmTheWarrior

Teams : Woodville (now WWT), Crows, Strathfieldsaye Storm and Sunshine Kangaroos
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:13 pm

can anyone confirm this, as i mentioned Stewart looked ''injured as he could hardly move'' now today i've been told second handed from North player that Stewart had gastro & had it badly & only played because the Crows ruled out Johnson & they needed a forward...............can this be confirmed or not ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:07 am

From what I've been told :
This is a point of view from umpire/umpires that was or were officiating in this match.
Daniel Stewart was throwing up on the ground for a great proportion of this game.
The umpire/umpires have stated that they had never seen a player as ill during a game as Daniel Stewart was.
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:13 am

Why was he cleared to be played?

Watched him last week and he was terrific.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:25 am

He hardly contributed at all so I don't think it was a great decision.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Well I only hope he has still got gastro this Sunday as well. Laughing Laughing 
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down