First Semi Final: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

5 posters

Go down

First Semi Final: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium Empty First Semi Final: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Eagles v North

Sunday 22 September
AAMI Stadium

12:10pm

2013 Meetings
Round 7 @ Prospect Oval
North 18.14.122
Eagles 13.6.84

Round 14 @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval
Eagles 10.12.72
North 10.10.70

Round 20 @ Prospect Oval
North 9.10.64
Eagles 17.12.114

The first semi final sees an Eagles side that is in hot and cold form (they've won 2 and lost 2 of their last 4 matches), coming off a disappointing 7 point loss to West, against a North side who returned to form in emphatic style with a huge win over Centrals.

The sides have played each other three times this season. North belted the Eagles at Prospect early in the season, the Eagles belted North at Prospect late in the season, and in the middle was one of the matches of the season at Woodville, where the Eagles won after the siren.

Will the Eagles bounce back and have a win this week to maintain their recent win-loss-win-loss form, or has that spark North rediscovered last week see them advance to the Preliminary Final?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

First Semi Final: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium Empty Re: First Semi Final: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:44 pm

North will have too much pace for the Eagles to combat & after a close first half i think North will run away with it, be another step closer to a possible grand final berth & win by 6 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

First Semi Final: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium Empty Re: First Semi Final: Eagles v North @ AAMI Stadium

Post by Flag No.10 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm

North:

F: O’Sullivan, Johnston, Langford
HF: Ryswyk, Stewart, Gordon
C: Thiele, Amato, Campbell
HB: Blee, Miles, G. Thring
B: Keller, Dalwood, Clinch

R: J. Craig, Shannon, M. Thring
INT: Fenton, Hill, Williams, Anderson, Boles
IN: Anderson, Boles
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Eagles:

F: Appleton, Salter, Poole
HF: Kane, Ainger, Staple
C: Jarrad, Lewis, Hall
HB: Batley, Thompson, Raymond
B: Ellis-Yolmen, von Bertouch, Giuffreda

R: Parry, Powell, Goldsworthy
INT: Sumner, Day, Carey, Martyn, Borholm
IN: Martyn, Carey, Day, von Bertouch
OUT: Allmond (knee), Heath (Power)
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Sumner dropped and played in the seconds with Day.
Also reading that Johnston is an out and Ryswyk is in doubt !!
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Johnson a definate out, was told today at Woodville, absolute disgrace that as soon as they get into the comp they treat it with disrespect. he played almost 3 quarters with a sprained ankle last week, soccer, basketballers & the like play the next game so why can't he ?

why do 2 doctors read the same injury totally different ????
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:50 pm

bayman[color=#66ffff] wrote:Johnson a definate out, [/color]was told today at Woodville, absolute disgrace that as soon as they get into the comp they treat it with disrespect. he played almost 3 quarters with a sprained ankle last week, soccer, basketballers & the like play the next game so why can't he ?

why do 2 doctors read the same injury totally different ????
I had a feeling that this would happen, he had his ankle wrapped in ice at the end of last weeks game and now they wait until the end of the week to pull him from the game tomorrow Rolling Eyes
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum