Shane Tuck to join his brother at West ?

+4
testy
howthewestwaswon
mark beswick
bayman
8 posters

Go down

Shane Tuck to join his brother at West ? Empty Shane Tuck to join his brother at West ?

Post by bayman Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Shane Tuck has announced his retirement from Richmond at seasons end, on AFL360 they showed his speech & he said he'll be moving to Adelaide.....i'll tip he will want to play with Travis so we'll have both Tucks at Westies at the same time
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Shane Tuck to join his brother at West ? Empty Re: Shane Tuck to join his brother at West ?

Post by mark beswick Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:00 pm

If Travis is drafted, then Shane may end up with an ex team-mate in the SAAFL

Hoping both Tucks are at Westies in 2014 though!
mark beswick
mark beswick

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Shane Tuck to join his brother at West ? Empty Re: Shane Tuck to join his brother at West ?

Post by howthewestwaswon Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 pm

West's new coach Wink
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 pm

Little article in todays RAG telling us that Shane Tuck last played for West in 1983 Question Another fu@#up with our paper.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 pm

He will come to South with Collins.....Wink

I can only dream !!
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 pm

testy wrote:
Little article in todays RAG telling us that Shane Tuck last played for West in 1983 Question Another fu@#up with our paper.
That would be a reference to his father.  I saw that article...I raised a sarcastic smirk.
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:05 pm

spell_check wrote:
testy wrote:
That would be a reference to his father.  I saw that article...I raised a sarcastic smirk.
if it was a reference for his father, they got that wrong as well because their father did not play for West & furthermore played into the 1990's
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by countrycousin Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 pm

testy wrote:
Now that's what you call a real mature age recruit. There's hope for me yet. Laughing 
countrycousin
countrycousin

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:47 pm

bayman wrote:
spell_check wrote:
testy wrote:
if it was a reference for his father, they got that wrong as well because their father did not play for West & furthermore played into the 1990's
I'll bet whoever it was thinking of Larry Watson.
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Why is that, Spelly.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Father/son thing...I just thought of Jake Watson and well, being the Advertiser and someone actually typing what they thought without even considering a proof reader it was left that way.
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm

spell_check wrote:Father/son thing...I just thought of Jake Watson and well, being the Advertiser and someone actually typing what they thought without even considering a proof reader it was left that way.
Well they were way of the mark weren't they--As I said, another fu@#up by the local rag
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 pm

found out tonight that the Tuck boys do want to play together & father Michael says he wants them to play together & at West even though his premiership team mate wont be coaching them next season
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down