Lee
Chambo Off To Work We Go
the prowler
bayman
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wrap Up: West v Centrals @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrap Up: West v Centrals @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Lee Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Great photos by Daven Walters, which we're hoping to make a regular feature on Talking Footy SA.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up: West v Centrals @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrap Up: West v Centrals @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Big Phil Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 am

bayman wrote:
Big Phil wrote:I was the only FOOT-e TIMES SA writer to tip the Dogs, albeit by just 1 point...
R&B, Bayman, anyone else at the game today - I'd be interested in your thoughts on the standard of umpiring this afternoon, in this game?
a couple of puzzling decisions but overall the player first to the ball got the free when needed, the umpires made less mistakes than the players from both sides did
Agreed, bayman. I thought, at times, both sides got good runs from the umpires and some obvious free kicks weren't paid...
waddayamean wrote:What were youur thoughts mate ?
As mentioned above mate, my thoughts were similar to bayman. Some frustrating decisions paid and obvious ones missed but that's footy...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 pm

redandblack wrote:Fully deserved win by Central.  West had more possessions, more scoring shots, more clearances, more everything, but Central were cleaner and more direct.

And you forgot to mention we had more frees, oops shouldn't say that, don't want to upset anyone.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2