Thiele
bayman
BloodnTars
Lee
Admin
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Foxtel Cup round 1: Port Melbourne v West, Tuesday 11 June @ MCG   - Page 3 Empty Re: Foxtel Cup round 1: Port Melbourne v West, Tuesday 11 June @ MCG

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Redandblack from the players after match room.

YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

Go you Bloods.

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Foxtel Cup round 1: Port Melbourne v West, Tuesday 11 June @ MCG   - Page 3 Empty Re: Foxtel Cup round 1: Port Melbourne v West, Tuesday 11 June @ MCG

Post by Brucetiki Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm

redandblack wrote:Redandblack from the players after match room.

YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

Go you Bloods.

As seen on TV Laughing

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 pm

redandblack wrote:Redandblack from the players after match room.

YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

Go you Bloods.

yeah spotted you & Thiele singing the club song on national tv Very Happy Razz Wink
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Now that was an ugly sight lol!
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Just been thinking how good must this feel to a young player winning on the MCG. Most players of footy could only dream of it.
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 pm

brodlach wrote:Just been thinking how good must this feel to a young player winning on the MCG. Most players of footy could only dream of it.

i got home from work just on quarter time & the commentators mentioned & kept mentioning that the West players could be in awe of playing at the MCG as they were taking photos etc before the game, well they soon settled down after the first break
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Awesome win. This could be a messy night. Go u Bloods!
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 pm

On the bus, back to the hotel, then I might just possibly have a small drink.

Maybe more.

It was a great night, a really good experience to be on the MCG and fantastic to watch the boys play so well.

Caught up with Shane Tuck after the game too. Brad Helbig and Luke Davis before the game.

Westies cop a lot of stick and so do their supporters, but it's experiences like this that make all the hard work worthwhile.

Now to the bar Very Happy cheers
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by mark beswick Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Have an extra coldie for me R&B

Go BLOODS
mark beswick
mark beswick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 am

brodlach wrote:Now that was an ugly sight lol!

Not as ugly as now.

Safely back at hotel.

Weren't our boys awesome!!!

Good night all.

Signed .....lethal

Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 am

wolves wrote:Have an extra coldie for me R&B

Go BLOODS

Duly had, wolves Foxtel Cup round 1: Port Melbourne v West, Tuesday 11 June @ MCG   - Page 3 4056091176
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdofPrey Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:24 am

Well done Westies on a good win. Any win over a Vic is nice.
BirdofPrey
BirdofPrey

Teams : Eagles
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:47 am

redandblack wrote:
Westies cop a lot of stick and so do their supporters

No different to any other club I would think. Great effort from the West boys last night the most significant victory a South Austrlian team has had in the competition from memory.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 am

Firstly, I was very wrong, Westies played very well and a full credit to themselves, supporters and the state (Just when we needed to show the quality of SANFL over the VFL or AFL infected VFL to prove a point that of unwanted AFL in the SANFL League, they are good enough for the seconds only)

Secondly, Westies ran the ball quickly, and showed they can play full on attacking football, and kicked a match winning score regardless of the opposition, why not do it here in the SANFL ????
Go Legs
Go Legs

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 am

Look at the points for this year, Go Legs.

They do.

Correct, Scrunch, but it's been for a long time now and I was just savouring the win.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 am

This was a really nice experience. At 3 goals to zero, I had visions of last year's Perth nightmare, but we got back into the game and then it was enjoyment time.

I could hear Gary Ayres coaching from the bench - interesting.

Good signs for Westies for the second half of the season. Brad Moran was terrific, Peter Nelson really stepped up, Travis Tuck looks ready to tear a game apart and young Tom Schott looked a future really good player.

Jonno Beech is just a quality player and Ben MacReadie and Taite Silverlock were really good.

A bye, then the Bays at their ground, where we haven't won for years.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 am

Did Steve Morris go to the game as well R&B?
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 am

brodlach wrote:Did Steve Morris go to the game as well R&B?

I didn't see him. Ryan Willits and Nat Caruso were there.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:45 am

Yes, Morris was there, along with Brad Helbig, Luke Davis and Shane Tuck.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 am

Go Legs wrote:Firstly, I was very wrong,

It's become a tradition. (But at least you admit it.)
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:58 am

Flag No9
Just like you guys thinking you have a chance against Norwood??? Very Happy

Red&Black
As for earlier comment about attacking football, you don't, not against Norwood at least, which means its about time they did. Shocked Rolling Eyes
Go Legs
Go Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 am

Go Legs wrote:Flag No9

Fair enough. I'm just relieved I wasn't threatened with legal action.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Red&Black
As for earlier comment about attacking football, you don't, not against Norwood at least, which means its about time they did. Shocked Rolling Eyes

Nobody does against Norwood, Go Legs. The average score against them over the last year or two is about 9 goals.

We'll keep trying, though, and I think we'll work it out.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 pm

brodlach wrote:Now that was an ugly sight lol!
Thanks
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Flag No.9 wrote:

Fair enough. I'm just relieved I wasn't threatened with legal action.

I already made "big humble pie apologetic restitution" on this forum for that on another issue, so how about we let it drop.
Go Legs
Go Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next