SANFL at Gaza

3 posters

Go down

SANFL at Gaza Empty SANFL at Gaza

Post by Ben W Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Had a look at the new Gaza Eagles oval on North East Rd today now that the redevelopment has finished and the new Klemzig community hall is all up and running. The trotting track has been removed and the Oval has been increased in size accordingly. Has a reasonable amount of space outside of the oval also, looks like it could be a good venue for an SANFL game or two if any sides were interested at some stage. Gaza themselves with their licensed club on the frontage of North East rd would be an interesting candidate for the SANFL if they were to put their name forward as a side to represent the North Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide currently in a vacuum for Local SANFL footy.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

SANFL at Gaza Empty Re: SANFL at Gaza

Post by bayman Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:00 pm

the only problem i can see with your idea is who would get the profits from catering ? Gaza or the SANFL club that played there ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:09 pm

The finished product is great, but I don't think any league clubs will be looking to play there either now or in the near future. No grandstand either.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down