Will Andy Collins continue at West Adelaide?

+15
oldfella
eartotheground
lachlan
Admin
Ben W
waddayamean
firstblood
bayman
Flag No.10
blacky
Lee
BloodnTars
Adelaide Hawk
Southee
Big Phil
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will Andy Collins continue at West Adelaide? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Andy Collins continue at West Adelaide?

Post by Go Legs Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 am

Sorry, I lied. (I couldn't resist) Me bad. Embarassed

With the great flood in New York, you just know where AC is right now!!
Go Legs
Go Legs

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Will Andy Collins continue at West Adelaide? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Andy Collins continue at West Adelaide?

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Answer is YES

MEDIA RELEASE
The Board of the West Adelaide Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Andrew Collins as Club Coach for season 2013.
Both the Board and Andrew were keen to see him to continue in his role as Club Coach to maintain the stability of our club.
During the past five seasons Andrew has changed our club’s culture and built a quality, and dedicated playing list.
He has taken us from the worst period in our club’s history (of four consecutive wooden spoons between 2005 and 2009) to a Grand Final in 2012. We congratulate Andrew on this commendable achievement.
Andrew has made certain sacrifices to continue on as West Adelaide Coach which the club greatly appreciates. He is determined to keep the playing group on course to achieve our ultimate goal of winning the SANFL premiership.
For any further comment please only contact either myself or our CEO, Kym Russell.
Paul D Sperling PRESIDENT
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Great, but expected news.

Interesting that he's 'made certain sacrifices' to continue. That's also not surprising, he loves the club and the players and has had a fantastic effect at Westies.

Some of the figures being bandied about elsewhere are total nonsense, of course.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Will Andy be taking a pay reduction, from his previous salaries, to be in charge in 2013?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 pm

who really cares what players or coaches get paid or not paid ? i've heard what Collins is getting paid & not from r&b either & i say good luck to him, he's doing something he loves & is passionate about & making a living from it as well, we all have to make a living & would you like 'everyone' to know what you earn, so where is the problem ?

i however will tell you what i earn......not enough Wink
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Big Phil Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Not my predictions, waddyamean, comments of others that I had heard or read elsewhere and posted here.

Obviously the lotto numbers I had were no good as no one won the $70 Million !!!

I'll give it a crack at winning the $100 Million next week...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 pm

waddayamean wrote:Gee your predictions aren't going well Phil. First laird was gone......he stayed. Collins gone.....he stayed. Any idea what will not be the xlotto numbers this week ? Lol

c'mon 2 wrong for the year is a very good effort, as for the oz lotto numbers i wont get close because i got 5 & the supp on a system 10 a few weeks ago on a Saturday & i dare say that'll be the closet i ever get to the major prize Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad still half of $18,500 helps Cool Cool Cool
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Big Phil Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:52 pm

From Localfootysa...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/collins-stays-put/story-fn525un5-1226508119765
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3